Chapter 35

The imperial decree came down soon, and Liu Zhanxiu set off in a month. Incidentally, I also rewarded many things.

    Although Liu Zhancai did not take the exam, he still lingers in the capital until now. When he just learned that Liu Zhanxiu had been in the flower search, he jealously smashed the table. He deliberately asked someone to find out about any position in Liu Zhanxiu, even if Liu Zhanxiu was expelled from the house. However, it is an indisputable fact that they are brothers. When the time comes, let him lead one or two, and he will not refuse for the sake of fame.

    Unexpectedly, today there was news that Liu Zhanxiu was going to take office in Huizhou. After hearing this, he felt regret and comfort. Unfortunately, Liu Zhanxiu would soon be unable to protect himself, and it would certainly be of little help to him. On the other hand, he was comforted by his destined career difficulties. Yes, the place in Huizhou is the hell of officials.

.After thinking about it for a long time, I still didn't go to see Liu Zhanxiu. If something happened to Liu Zhanxiu at that time, it would not involve him.

    One month passed quickly, and it would take less than one month to travel from Beijing to Huizhou, and there was still half of the waterway to go. For adults, I was afraid that Beibeihe Lele could not bear it.

    Before setting off, Yang Jin made a lot of pills to protect against the cold in case of emergency.

    Lala took a few large cars with them, and Liu Zhanxiu and the others set off a month later.

    Except for Tang Zishu, none of Liu Zhanxiu’s colleagues came to send him off. In their eyes, Liu Zhanxiu was already a dead person, and it was not worth making friends. Own.

    "You are not very popular."

.The carriage was very warm. Yang Jin hugged Lele and teased Liu Zhanxiu. Liu Zhanxiu touched his nose: "Who told me to spend all my thoughts on pleasing my husband?"

    Cao Qing and Luo Yun are in a carriage, and Ji Ying and Shuyan are in another carriage. So in this carriage are their family of four.

    Yang Jin whitened Liu Zhanxiu and said, "Your face is getting thicker and thicker." "

    Yang Jin looked at him pretending to be indifferent, and laughed out loud.

    Beibei just woke up and saw Eminem laughing, he also laughed.

    Yang Jin touched his cheek: "Little thing, what are you laughing at?"

    Beibei clapped her palms: "Eminem laughs."

.Seeing Lele also opened her eyes, Beibei hurriedly got up from her sleep, next to Yang Jin, looking at Lele's big eyes: "Em, my brother's eyes are so big."

    "Yes, Beibei's eyes are as big as his brother."

    "Em, when will my brother speak."

    "When she grows to Beibei's age, my younger brother will speak."

    "It's going to be so long." Beibei pursed her mouth, there is still a long time.

    "Brother, you have to grow up quickly, then I can take you to play."

    Liu Zhanxiu and Yang Jin both looked at them with smiles, both of them were their darlings.

    "Master, Lord, we are going to Dengzhou soon." Shuyan's cheerful voice sounded outside. After all, he was still a child, and during the past half month of sleeping, eating and sleeping, he was full of energy without seeing the words of the book.