Chapter 43

The crowd onlookers were talking about it, and many people didn't believe that Jinxiutang's medicine would kill people.

A middle-aged kinder brother approached the talking man and said, "Are you sure it was Jinxiutang's medicine that killed people? Why are so many of us here who bought medicine but nothing happened."

The man's neck stubbornly said: "My Eminem just had the occasional cold a few days ago. I took Jinxiutang medicine and went there this morning, not because of Jinxiutang? And so many people here was also that day. I caught the medicine here and the family members went there today. Could this be a coincidence? Jinxiutang sells fake medicines and kills people. I'm desperately trying to expose Jinxiutang's true face!"

People who believed in Jinxiutang just listened to what he said, and couldn't help showing a skeptical expression. Jinxiutang's medicines have been selling so cheaply, is it really because of fake medicines?

.Liu Zhanxiu was not in a hurry and listened to them quietly.

On the one hand, Master Tang was very anxious for Liu Zhanxiu. He was a literati, and there was a kind of sympathy between literati in the bones of Liu Zhanxiu's young man. In addition, Liu Zhanxiu is indeed a good official who is dedicated to the people. He did not want to become a stain on Liu Zhanxiu's life because of this incident.

"Everyone, the prefect is dedicated to Huizhou. He is dedicated to Huizhou. Under the leadership of the prefect, our people in Huizhou have successfully prevented and prevented floods. The prefect has developed a prescription for preventing plague and has such great achievements. In the past, how could the prefects and Fulang do such a thing? Jinxiutang medicines are sold cheaply because the prefects and Fulang are dedicated to the people of Huizhou."

.When everyone heard it, it turned out that this was the case. The prefects and the prefects did not lack this amount of money, so would they do such things specifically to make money?

The troublemaker saw that the situation was not good, and hurriedly yelled: "But our family died while taking Jinxiutang's medicine. This is a true fact that cannot be ignored!"

"Yes, that is, they all died after taking Jinxiutang's medicine! We have to ask for justice...!"

"Quiet!" Liu Zhanxiu said, the crowd who was still clamoring just now calmed down.

"I will definitely check this out and give you an explanation, but I can assure you that Jinxiutang absolutely did not do shameful things. There must be some misunderstandings in it."

.Speaking of this, Liu Zhanxiu glanced at the troublemakers, and said in a loud voice: "Our Jinxiutang will never evade any responsibility, nor will it tolerate any evildoers." Several people were swept away by Liu Zhanxiu's eyes. My heart shuddered involuntarily.

"Who said that Jinxiutang's medicine was eaten to death?"

A cold voice came from the quiet crowd. When everyone looked back, they realized that it was the madam of the prefecture.

Zhang Muqing also followed behind wearing a human skin mask.

Yang Jin walked into Liu Zhanxiu, and Liu Zhanxiu told Yang Jin what happened. After listening, Yang Jin opened the white cloth on the stretcher. Yang Jin looked at the skin of those people, then opened his mouth and looked at it. I knew it in my heart.

"You said you found out that Eminem died this morning?" Yang Jin looked at the man fixedly.

.The man was stared at by Yang Jin and took a step backwards, "Yes...Yes, I found out that Eminem died this morning, what's wrong?"