Chapter 18

Yang Yu is also preparing to help his own Eminem by the side.

    "Who are you going to kill?"

    Tang Fang heard the cold swooshing sound, subconsciously stiffened, and turned around and found that it was the evil star Yang Jin.

    Up to now, Tang Fang still remembers that when Yang Jin started to hack himself to death with a hatchet, he unconsciously stepped back.

    When Yang Yu saw that it was Yang Jin, he would yell at him, but when he saw Liu Zhanxiu standing beside him, he subconsciously tugged at the corner of his clothes, and raised his head to show Liu Zhanxiu with a smile that he thought was soft.

    Liu Zhanxiu didn't even look at him, saw Ji Ying still lying on the ground, and quickly helped him to his feet. He carefully checked that there were no injuries on his body, and he was relieved.

    Seeing Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu, Ji Ying found the backbone in an instant, and exclaimed in surprise: "Brother Jin, Zhanxiu, you are back!".Yang Jin looked at Eminem's spirit and said softly: "Eminem, you have been bullied at home these days. Don't worry, I will let them know how much you bully."

    The following words gritted their teeth. Tang Fang's body trembled at the same time. Ji Ying waved his hand: "No, during the time you are leaving, everyone has treated me well."

    He didn't lie when he arrived. The people in the village did treat him a lot better because of Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu.

    Today, I don’t know what kind of madness Tang Fang and the others are making. He guessed that Brother Jin and the others should be back these days, so he stayed at the village entrance every day, but Tang Fang and Yang Yu suddenly rushed out.

    Standing opposite Tang Fang, Liu Zhanxiu looked at him coldly: "Brother Jin's Eminem is my Eminem. It seems that you have not had enough of your suffering!"

.Tang Fang was frightened by his cold tone, but Yang Yu looked at Liu Zhanxiu madly and burst into tears.

    Yang Jin saw that his stomach was sour. Does this person think of himself as a woman?

    Yang Yu knows that he is beautiful, and crying like this will surely be pity for other boys in the village if they see him. However, it was Liu Zhanxiu he met, and he glared at the blind man.

    Liu Zhanxiu frowned when he was crying. He hasn't done anything yet.

    When Yang Jin watched Yang Yu crying, he didn't forget to peek at Liu Zhanxiu. It was unreasonable, not only bullying Eminem, but also daring to spy on his own man.

    Yang Jin's eyes were cold, he shot like an electric flash, and pierced Yang Yu's arm.

    Yang Yu felt like his arm had been stung by a bee. The tears that had been pretending were now surging out uncontrollably, tears and nose streaming down. .Not to mention beauty like that, it will make people disgusting.

    "Wow, Eminem... I'm uncomfortable," Yang Yu could not catch his breath. Seeing his brother crying so sad, Tang Fang thought he was scared.

    Pulled him and left.

    After Yang Yu returned, he cried for two days and two nights. However, his eyes were so swollen that he couldn't see anyone, his skin was severely dehydrated, and his entire face was extremely sallow. No matter how stupid he was, he knew that Yang Jin was responsible for it.

    Secretly gritted his teeth with hatred. Why is a fool not only not stupid, but also able to cure diseases, even the husband is a hundred times better than his own. Obviously he is the prettiest one in Liuyue Village, and all this should be his. Yang Jin, you damn it. Yang Yu's eyes were full of hatred.