Chapter 3

Yang Jin is a child who lacks love. He grew up in an orphanage, where there is naturally not much warmth at all. He used to pretend to be cute. He hoped that someone could take him away and have his parents who love him. Unexpectedly, this His wish remained unfulfilled until he left the orphanage. Later, he desperately studied medicine and had an extraordinary attachment to success. He was cruel and showed no mercy to those who hindered him. He became one of the world's top Chinese and Western medicine experts at a young age. When he finally got married, he found that he only had feelings for men. He wanted to start a family, so he seriously fell in love, but in the circle he broke up after having fun, and eventually became discouraged.

    Later, he wanted to have a child through surrogacy. He was ready for everything, including what the child eats, what to wear, what expressions and actions mean, and he systematically learned what he meant, but he didn't expect to come here.

.Hearing Ji Ying's low crying, his eyes were sour and sour. This is his family. He will truly love himself without worrying about betrayal and exploiting. The true blood is dependent on him.

    But what makes him more painful is that there are only brothers and men in this world, and there is no other difference in appearance except that he is a little thinner than the man. It's just that the brother will give birth to a baby, and he is a brother himself, thinking that he might have a big belly in the future, Yang Jin is embarrassed. But fortunately, the positioning of Dayu Dynasty's brother is not limited to having a baby. As long as you have the ability, you can also do business or even become an official. However, Feng thinks the position of real power, at most, you can be a courtesy officer or guard.

.The next day, Yang Jin frowned when he looked at the "porridge" that could be seen in the shadows. He was not someone who had not suffered, but when he looked at himself and Ji Ying, he knew that they were severely malnourished without taking their pulse. If you continue like this, sooner or later, your body will be hollowed out. Although Yang Xin had already returned the fields, he couldn't quench his thirst from afar, so let's see if these two skinny bodies can still go farming.

    Don't even try to find a copper plate after digging three feet at home. The food is gone after the funeral. They immediately face the danger of running out of food. Making money is Yang Jin's top priority. When the brain hole was wide open, there was a noise from the door. Yang Jin and Ji Ying walked out the door and saw a yard directly opposite their house, which had been empty, was bustling with people, mostly villagers watching the excitement.

    There was also a carriage parked at the door, which seemed to be quite upscale.

    "Eminem, who owns the yard across?"

."That belongs to Yang Qing's family. He married Liu Xian Cheng more than ten years ago. He looks good. Liu Xian Cheng was a foreigner who went to Beijing to rush for the exam. He walked to our Liuyue Village and exhausted all his troubles. The Qing family helped him, and later they gave him money. After he became a county prime minister in high school, he married Yang Qing. At that time, no one in the village said he was good. But it didn’t take long after he heard that he gave birth to a baby. Go, his Eminem and his father disappeared shortly after his death. The house has been deserted for so long and there is no way to live in it. What are you going to do?"

    But it’s okay. There are many inquiries in the village. Yang Jin looked at him as a man, but he was still a whisperer, but he couldn’t accept it, but he had a good chat. Sure enough, there is a gossip fire hidden in everyone's heart.

.After exchanging the latest gossip with the “middle-aged aunt”, Eminem excitedly told him the latest information he had found with a look of praise. It turned out that the person who was going to live in the abandoned house was Yang Qingsheng’s. His son Liu Zhanxiu, Liu Zhanxiu has been in poor health since he was a child. After Yang Qing passed away, his father asked Zheng Yemei, the big brother of the Zheng family in the county, to be his heir. Later, there was another kid Liu Zhancai and another brother Liu Shuang. . Recently, Liu Shuang didn't know why he got sick and the treatment was not good. Zheng Yemei invited a high-ranking monk, and calculated that Liu Zhanxiu's little brother Liu Jia, who was only half-year-old, ordered Lidike, and he was sent here. The hottest thing is that the brother Liu Zhanxiu married even left her husband and children with money after Liu Zhanxiu agreed to go out.