Chapter 8

Liu Fuli was noisy, but Liu Zhancai sat in the study and turned a deaf ear. He didn't want Liu Mansion to take out these ten thousand taels of silver. Everything in the Liu Mansion belonged to him, but he couldn't say this by himself, so let them make trouble by themselves.

    At Yang Jin’s house, Beibei was dragging Yang Jin to play with that tumbler. Yang Jin bought him a lot of toys, but he still liked this tumbler the most. People are also very happy to play.

    Yang Jin looked at someone sitting beside reading a book: "Will your father give out ten thousand taels?"

    Liu Zhanxiu mocked: "If you want to get money from him, it's tantamount to cutting meat. Except for the imperial examination for exhibition talent, I'm afraid you don't want him to spit money out."

    Yang Jin nodded, "How is your second brother?"

."He has some abilities in reading, but unfortunately, he inherited ten percent of the stinginess of the Liu family, and he was short-sighted."

    Yang Jin glanced at him, "Listen to what you mean, you guys in the Liu family are not good things."

    Liu Zhanxiu was taken aback, and then he smiled: "They are definitely not good things. As for me, Brother Jin doesn't understand better by himself. Huh?" The ending sounded a little bit of laughter, and Yang Jin's heart jumped. This damn fox.

    Regardless of the last feast in Liu Mansion, after two days, Zheng Yemei personally came to invite people, and Yang Jin followed.

    After checking Liu Shuangde's condition, Yang Jin said with certainty: "It can be cured." Hearing this, Liu Shuang was ecstatic, and Zheng Yemei was also very happy. As for the other members of the Liu family, their expressions are worth pondering.

.After treating Lian Shuang continuously for a month, his condition was really good, and the Liu family reluctantly paid out ten thousand taels of silver.

    During the period of treating Liu Shuang's illness, Yang Jin did not relax with Liu Zhanxiu's condition. After a month of treatment, Liu Zhanxiu’s body has really improved a lot. He used to kick a few steps, but now he doesn’t talk about running, at least walking is not a problem. As long as he is not too tired, he is completely indistinguishable from a normal person, and he has a face. The bloody color, coupled with his good mood, made people very energetic, and only looked straight at Liu Yuecun's brother.

    On this day, Yang Jin was playing with Bei Bei at Liu Zhanxiu’s house, and he saw a middle-aged man who seemed to be very shrewd walking in. Liu Zhanxiu nodded to him, and the man cried out with his fists, "East."

    He seemed to have something to say, but seeing Yang Jin here, he hesitated and said nothing, "If you have anything, just say it."

.The man understood, took out the account book from his arms, and took out a thick stack of banknotes. "My boss, here are the account books and interest of all the shops this month, you have a look."

    Liu Zhanxiu picked up the ledger and looked at it. The man respected Liu Zhanxiu and looked at Liu Zhanxiu motionlessly. After a while, Liu Zhanxiu put down his account book: "You did a good job."

    Only then did the man show his joyful gesture, and left respectfully.

    Liu Zhanxiu explained to Yang Jin: "That's Zhang Qihua, who is in charge of my North and South goods. In addition to the North and South goods, I also have a few pawn shops."

    "You tell me what these do."

    "Naturally, what search I want to tell you." After I finished speaking, I still looked at Yang Jin. Yang Jin felt panic on his face when he saw it like this. Damn it, it wasn't that I had never been in love in my previous life. The first love was not like that, Yang Jin despised himself deeply. .Beibei felt that the atmosphere between the two adults was weird, babbling and expressing curiosity.