Chapter 29

Less than a month after Cao Qing left, the government posted a notice that the new emperor succeeded to the throne.

    Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu didn't feel it suddenly because Cao Qing had been vaccinated in advance. It's just that Enke was just two months later. Although Bishan Town was only ten days away from the capital, it was time to leave.

    "Brother Jin, why don't you take the child and Eminem with me."

    Yang Jin's Eminem made it so easy, Lele not only eats but sleeps, and when he wants to eat or sprinkle, he will hum a few times as a reminder.

    "What silly thing to say, you are going to take the exam, what do you look like to drag your family around? Besides, Lele and Beibei are still young, what should I do if it affects your reading?"

."Why not, we rented a house by ourselves when we went there, and brought Eminem with him, so that his old man could also see the prosperity of the capital."

    When Yang Jin heard him say this, he didn't say anything against him. What he thought was that Liu Zhanxiu was going to take the exam. Someone must take care of him. It would be better to find someone else to worry about him. If Eminem goes with him, he can also take care of the two children for himself, lest he be alone at home.

    Yang Jin thought of this and said: "It's okay, then we'll all go, but if you want to buy a book boy, it will be more convenient for you to run errands then."

    Liu Zhanxiu did not refuse, and Yang Jin promised to go with him and he was happy enough.

    Tang Zishu left the book-buying boy to Tang Zishu. He often ran in the county and town, and knew some people better.

    After speaking to him, he brought the people the next day.
.Yang Jin looked at this kid, who was fourteen or five years old, and he looked very clever, but his eyes were rarely clear.

    Yang Jin was somewhat satisfied with Tang Zishu's ability to handle affairs.

    "What is your name, where is your home, and why did you come to be a book boy?"

    Liu Zhanxiu sat in the main seat and looked at this kid quite satisfied, but he still had to ask.

    The child was not timid, and said crisply: "The kid is called Xiao Niuzi, and his home is in the south. Because of the floods in his hometown this year, the whole family was unfortunately killed. I fled here."

    "Master, Lord, please accept me!"

    "You can accept it, but you must be obedient, you know, what you should do and what you shouldn't do, you should know in your own heart, and don't move your mind."

    "Yes, the kid must be obedient, thank you, old master."

."Since you are following me, I'll give you a name, call it Shuyan."

    Mavericks got the name, happily elated, and thanked him again and again. After buying the book boy, the whole family is ready to go to the capital, and Tang Zishu also followed to see what business opportunities there are in the capital.

    Both Liu Zhanxiu and Tang Zishu are not going to be in the county all the time. They want to do business and it is a good choice to take root in the capital, so this time they should step on it.

    "Brother Jin, shall I follow along?"

    Ji Ying's face wandered. Yang Jin persuaded him: "What's good, we are gone, you are not alone here, besides, are you willing to leave Beibei and Lele?" This is in Ji Ying's heart. , If you don’t see these two little ones for so long, you will definitely miss them.