Chapter 57

Liu Zhanxiu was outside for a few years, and suddenly returned to the capital, both in terms of interpersonal relations and government affairs.

    However, those with eyes know that most of Liu Zhanxiu's deeds in Huizhou and the attitude of the emperor chose to befriend them, but they did not meet any problems.

    Beibei has already achieved some success in studying medicine with Yang Jin, and Yang Jin is very pleased with his son's qualifications.

    Lele is still a small noodle stall, and only maintains first-class combat effectiveness when facing food. Xiaoxiao was in Liu Mansion most of the day, and only when she was sleeping did she remember that she had an Eminem at home. Zhang Muqing often went outside to check the progress of the business, and Yang Jin became the king of children.

.Liu Zhanxiu finally ushered in Muxiu for a month in a row. Yang Jin complained: "If you can't help the countryside, this shit officer is so tired. He rushed to the court before dawn, and returned at night. Tonight, will the Manchu official save you? The emperor is pointing at you!"

    Liu Zhanxiu smiled indulgently: "What are you angering? Your husband is reused by the court, and you can't ask for it if you leave it to others."

    Yang Jin also knew that he was purely complaining. He just saw that Qin Mingxun was not pleasing to the eye and hurt Zhang Muqing so deeply. Later, he was looking for him all over the world, thinking how affectionate he was. At this moment, he started the draft again.

    He is really worthless for Zhang Muqing.

    "Isn't the emperor in the draft, how is it!" Thinking of this, Yang Jinwen and Liu Zhanxiu.

.Liu Zhanxiu looked weird. After thinking about it for a while, he said to Yang Jin: "I don't think the emperor really wants to draft." Yang Jin is really strange now: "Oh? Why do you say that?"

    Liu Zhanxiu took a sip of tea. This said: "Master Pratt pointed out that the queen destined by the emperor has not yet appeared. Empress Zhang was deceived by the sacred ears and did not have the queen’s luck. This is why she did not get a good end. Master Pratt said that the real queen can stand. Step on the sharp blade, air pressure fierce beast,"

    "What do you mean?" Yang Jin was confused

    "It means that if you want to become a queen, you must step on a sharp knife with bare feet without seeing blood, and you can tame the tiger if you are locked up with a tiger."

    "Puff" Yang Jin spit out, "Who thought, this is too talented, I thought I was writing a fairy tale."

."So, the emperor doesn't really want to draft, just to stop the court from offending."

    Yang Jin was silent when he heard: "No one will really go, right?"

    Liu Zhanxiu raised his eyebrows, "Yes, there are really people who think that the destined queen is going to challenge, but they are all blood dripping from the foot of a knife."

    "This combat power is also a blast." Yang Jin murmured.

    "What watch?"

    Yang Jin came back to his senses: "No, nothing."

    Zhang Muqing went to Jiangnan this time, and Xiaoxiao completely became a permanent resident of Liu's mansion. At dawn, Xiaoxiao found Yang Jin to eat. Lele who didn't have any expressions followed.

    "Okay, Chaos will be made right away, you two little things are waiting."

    So the two little ones sat down at the table and waited obediently.

.The two little ones finished their breakfast and went to the garden to flutter the butterflies under the care of their servants. Yang Jin took Beibei and made some herbs in the medicine room, while Liu Zhanxiu was reading in the study.

    The atmosphere was good, but it was broken by a sharp voice: "The emperor is here."

    Qin Mingxun took advantage of Mu Xiu’s coming out and went outside the gate of Liu’s house without knowing it. He also heard some stories about husband Liu Zhanxiu in the court. For a radical cure, thanks to Liu Zhanxiu's husband, he thought of a private visit on a whim.

    Unexpectedly, Sun Xing's sharp voice roared, Qin Mingxun glared at Sun Xing, and Sun Xing smiled flatteringly.

    "You old man!"

    Liu Zhanxiu and Yang Jin hurriedly came out to greet them.

.Yang Jin knelt on the ground and scolded Qin Mingxun half-deadly in his heart. He didn't take it with him in the palace. He wanted to take a stroll out of the palace, so just walk around and ran to their house.

    "Aiqing is flat, I just wander around, don't be restrained."

    Looking at Yang Jin standing behind Liu Zhanxiu, Qin Mingxun asked Liu Zhanxiu: "This is Liu Aiqing's husband?"

    Liu Zhanxiu hurriedly handed over his hands: "It's just Jiani."

    Yang Jin also bowed: "The minister has seen the emperor." Because Yang Jin has the title of third-class envoy, he also called himself a minister.

    Qin Mingxun smiled: "You are a good one. I know that you are the biggest contributor to the plague in Huizhou. Liu Aiqing is really blessed."

    After speaking for a while, Qin Mingxun saw that Yang Jin was a little stiff (too lazy to care about you), so he let Liu Zhanxiu accompany him to stroll around Liu Mansion.

.When I walked to the garden, I heard the little cheerful voice of a child.

    Qin Mingxun also brought out some smiles: "You are so lucky to have married a good husband, and the child is so old."

    Liu Zhanxiu received all the photos: "Thanks to the emperor for praise."

    As he was talking, Qin Mingxun felt that his leg was hit by someone, and when he looked down, Qin Mingxun's eye sockets shrank and he was stunned.

    Liu Zhanxiu looked at it with a smile, and he chuckles in his heart. Without him, Xiaoxiao and Zhang Muqing look so much like him, and he can still vaguely see the shadow of Qin Mingxun.

    He thought that Beibei and Lele were in the garden just now.

    Now if the emperor were to be distracted, he would want to cover it up, so he had to let the flow go.

    Xiaoxiao is a brave man. When I saw Qin Mingxun at this moment, I felt a kind of intimacy inexplicably: "Who are you?" He held his arms around his legs.

.Qin Mingxun recovered from the shock. It was so alike. For a moment, he seemed to see Ah Qing as a child again.

    Qin Mingxun knelt down and tried to conceal his inner horror. He smiled and said, "My kid, who are you? How come you are so cute!"

    I laughed and listened to others praise myself, the corners of my mouth split, and I tried to hold my small chest: ‘I am pretty. "Then who is your Eminem?" Although he was still smiling softly on his face, the clenched hands were so tense that the fingers and the palms of the hands were bleeding.

    Smiled and rolled his eyes: ‘Eminem is Eminem, uncle, you are so stupid. "Lele's voice came over there, smiling and running away.

    Qin Mingxun held his mind. Asked Liu Zhanxiu: "Liu Aiqing, who owns this child."

.Liu Zhanxiu knew that there was no way to hide this. Zhang Muqing told them about this issue when he returned to the capital. Qin Mingxun knew that Zhang Muqing didn't care, he didn't need to live in hiding.

    "Back to the emperor, this is the child of a friend of mine."

    "What is your friend's name and how did you meet?"

    "Weichen's friend is called Zhang Qing." Then he explained the process of getting to know Zhang Muqing again, except that he already knew Zhang Muqing's true identity, nothing else was concealed.
.