Chapter 58

Qin Mingxun was stunned when he heard that, knowing that Ah Qing had suffered so much, his heart hurt like a knife.

    Liu Zhanxiu sighed deeply as he watched the emperor walked away in despair.

    Yang Jin walked to Liu Zhanxiu: "It's really cheap for him."

    Liu Zhanxiu shook his head: "Brother Jin, the emperor is not having a good time. The harem is still empty after such a long time. He must be very affectionate for the young man."

    Yang Jin curled his lips: "If you hurt someone so deeply, it's called a deep affection. I don't think this affection is enough."

    A month later, Zhang Muqing rushed back.

    As soon as he entered the door with his front foot, Qin Mingxun came with his back foot.

    Looking at the person who was thinking about it, Qin Mingxun was stunned on the spot. He wanted to touch A Qing's face, hold the person in his arms, and tell the yearning for all these years.

.But he didn't dare. He looked at the person in front of him, like the moon in the mirror, always feeling unreliable. He didn't believe that Ah Qing really appeared in front of him.

    On the contrary, Zhang Muqing had a calm face and saluted Qin Mingxun: "Cao Min knocked on the emperor."

    After hearing the news, Yang Jin saluted and stood beside Zhang Muqing, making it clear that he was here to support him.

    Qin Mingxun looked at Zhang Muqing who was polite and respectful to himself, and felt bitter in his heart. He breathed out coldly all over his body, and opened his mouth: "A Qing..."

    Zhang Muqing looked at Yang Jin and said to him: "Brother Jin, you go back first, I have something to say with the emperor."

    Yang Jin nodded. He also knew that it was inappropriate for an outsider to be present at this time, so he took Xiaoxiao in his own hands and walked towards Liu Mansion.

    "Yang Amu, who is that person." asked him with a smile while holding Yang Jin's hand.

."A badass."

    Xiaoxiao was surprised: "It's a bad guy, but I think he's very good." Yang Jin suddenly said nothing, is it really a father and son, the power of blood is so powerful?

    the other side.

    "The emperor, please take your seat." Zhang Muqing said to Qin Mingxun indifferently.

    "I...: Qin Mingxun wanted to refuse, but he saw Zhang Muqing frowning and thought he was impatient, so he hurriedly changed his words: "Okay, I'll sit down, Aqing, you too. "

    "The emperor, I am a grassroots now, and there is nothing you can do. You will be your emperor smoothly, and I will sit as my merchant. Let us not enter the river."

    Qin Mingxun listened to Zhang Muqing's almost ruthless language, and felt like a knife was rushing to himself.

."No, Aqing, you will be my queen. How can we not invade the river? We still laugh, don't you, don't you have the heart to watch laughter and father and mother separate?"

    "Smile, don't worry about it, I will take him up properly, we still don't want to see each other in the future, the emperor, please." Without waiting for Qin Mingxun's reaction, he went straight out of the house.

    Qin Mingxun's health was not good at all. After the great joy, he felt dizzy and dizzy. When he passed out, he saw Zhang Muqing's anxious face and thought: "It's good, Ah Qing will still be anxious for me."

    Ten years later.

    Yang Jin's medical clinic has been opened all over the country. Liu Zhanxiu was also the prime minister in the year he was standing.

    Today is the day after the emperor rises, and the entire capital is full of joy.

.Zhang Muqing put the phoenix crown on his head and looked at the drowsy crowds kneeling below, sighing in his heart: finally he has reached this point.

    Ten years ago, when Qin Mingxun spit out a mouthful of blood, Zhang Muqing knew that he would never forget the journey of his intelligent mastermind to another world. After going around for ten years, he still couldn't survive the torment of Qin Mingxun, and he promised to be the last.

    Xiaoxiao was a fourteen-year-old boy, with a face that looked exactly like Zhang Muqing but with the hardness of Qin Mingxun. He straddled the street and caused countless elder brothers to scream.

    Five years ago, he was established as a prince by Qin Mingxun, wearing a bright yellow prince dress, even the immature boy, he has the prestige of heaven.

    "slim Shady."

    Zhang Muqing and Qin Mingxun were the happiest person. Even though he was angry at what his father had done to Eminem, he felt that his father was very pitiful over the past ten years. .He also did a lot of things to bring the two together secretly.

    He was still holding a small face in front of outsiders, and when he saw Zhang Muqing, he smiled.

    Zhang Muqing gently touched his cheek: "So happy?"

    Smiled and nodded: "Well, happy."

    The sharp voice of the eunuch outside sang that the auspicious time has come, and Zhang Muqing took a deep breath. Although the injuries he once suffered cannot be forgotten, he may not be happy if he moves forward.

    Seeing Qin Mingxun standing at the other end, although he looked calm, Zhang Muqing found that his hands under his dragon robe were shaking constantly, and Zhang Muqing's heart raised a lot more calmly.

    "Lele, you said a few words today" Liu Fu, Yang Jin regards fighting Lele as a lifelong career.

    Lele rolled his eyes, ignored the madness of others, and copied the copybook.

.Yang Jin sighed, his son was too boring, smiled in the palace again, Beibei was married again, and Liu Zhanxiu was too busy. This day is really lonely as snow.

    After Liu Zhanxiu attended the post-little ceremony, he heard Yang Jin's sigh as soon as he walked in.

    "What's wrong?"

    Yang Jin glanced at Liu Zhanxiu sadly, "You don't even touch your home for a busy day, and you ask me what's wrong!"

    Liu Zhanxiu hurriedly said, "Well, tomorrow I will take you to climb the mountain."

    "You have time?"

    Liu Zhanxiu touched his nose, "The emperor has finished the post-little ceremony, so naturally he has free time."

    "It's pretty much the same."

    How could I think that the next day, Qin Mingxun actually took Zhang Muqing to the outside of the Buddhist temple early.

    Liu Zhanxiu's face turned black: "My lord, why did you come out?"

.Qin Mingxun shook the fan and said, "Aiqing hasn't dealt with the matter yet, so naturally I am here to urge you."

    Liu Zhanxiu gritted his teeth: "Didn't you say that I will take a break today."

    "The queen is going out, I can't help it"

    While they were talking, Zhang Muqing and Yang Jin had already taken a few children and walked forward, and the two of them couldn't care about quarreling, and hurriedly chased after them.

    The morning sun shines on the entire mountain road, and the chirping birds are looking for insects to eat. The crowds on the road seem to be telling us that this is a group of happy people.

.