Chapter 30

A quarter of an hour later, the boss was crying, and said to Liu Zhan: "I beg you to go quickly, my stall will soon be moved out by you."

    Everyone in Yang Jin's group held two lanterns, and Beibei caught the Chang'e flying to the moon, and happily dang it in his hands.

    "I said, how do you talk, your stall is set up, naturally everyone can come to participate, now because you have won a few lanterns, you want to drive people away, if others can't guess, you just keep staying. Others guess that you won't get all the benefits."

    Tang Zishu first jumped up and said.

    The boss stared, "I won't do your business anymore. What's the matter, hurry up, otherwise, you will look good."

    "Oh, I'm so violent, why do you make us look good?" Tang Zishu retorted.

."Do you know who I am? Jingcheng Fu Yin is my brother-in-law, hurry up, if you don't go, I will prevent you from entering the capital again."

    "Jingcheng Fu Yin? Is it Liang Kai?"

    Just when Tang Zishu was about to return his mouth, a gentle voice came from the crowd.

    When Yang Jin turned his head, he saw a long, jade-shaped little brother walking out of the crowd. This person was wearing a azure-blue brocade, and he held a bright white flute in his well-knotted hand.

    Yang Jin felt that this person seemed to be a bit disagreeable, and for such a magnificent man, his face was too ordinary, which was inconsistent with the temperament of his whole body.

    Yang Jin immediately became vigilant in his heart, this person is not simple, Liu Zhanxiu naturally saw the extraordinaryness of this little brother, and he was silent.

.Tang Zishu is naturally not a fool. He dared to quarrel with the boss just now, but he was arguing with the boss when he saw through it. It was just like a tiger. When he was in business, there were few such people. But this little brother is different. Although he didn't show it deliberately, the aura of a high-ranking person was inadvertently revealed.

    The business man is naturally not a fool, and he hurriedly said: "I'm just talking about it. Guess as long as you want this guest."

    The little brother smiled slightly when he heard the words: "The boss is really joking, I didn't recognize that there was a joke in it just now."

    The boss smiled awkwardly, but the brother stopped looking at him, and said to Yang Jin and Liu Zhan: "You two want to continue?"

    Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu shook their heads, guessing the lantern riddles is a happy harmony, there is no mood in this atmosphere.

.Seeing them shaking his head, the brother didn't say anything, but his eyes brightened when he saw Beibei holding the lantern and Lele in Liu Zhanxiu's arms.

    Take off the jade pendant from the dress and hand it to Beibei, "Kid, you are so cute, what's your name?" My name is Beibei, and my Eminem said I am the baby of Daddy and Eminem. Beibei replied with milky voice, but did not pick up the jade pendant that this person handed over.

    He looked at Yang Jin, Yang Jin shook his head, and Beibei bit her finger and said to this brother: "I don't want it."

    That brother naturally saw Yang Jin's actions, and such a small child was so obedient, and he liked Beibei a little more in his heart.

    Liu Zhanxiu said on the side: "This son, you are not rewarded for nothing, your gift is too expensive."

.The brother was not angry either. He still smiled very gently: "It's just a gadget, where it is valuable. I think these two children have a chance to give away a small thing, where it is worth your vigilance."