Chapter 47

As the prime minister of a dynasty, Sun Xuan has been entrenched in the court for many years. Even if he has returned to his hometown, his influence cannot be eliminated overnight, and he even thinks that he is only temporarily dormant.

    It seems that Liu Zhanxiu is his good fortune. Of course, as a person who can be called a young talent, if he wants to win, he still needs certain means.

    Liu Mansion.

    Yang Jin was soaking in his medicine furnace, frowned, and looked at the medical book in his hand intently. Liu Zhan revised and Zhang Muqing played against each other.

    Lele lay in the cradle next to him, like a little old man in the Ding Ding, staring silently somewhere in a daze. Bei Bei bitterly took a book and put on makeup, took a peek, and found that Liu Zhanxiu hadn't noticed him, so he turned his attention to a butterfly surrounding him.

    Liu Zhanxiu didn't lift his head, but only softly shouted, "Babe!"

.Too scared, Beibei quickly stared at the book again.

    Zhang Muqing looked funny.

    "Why be harsh with him, children are at this age when it is fun, he is still young!"

    Liu Zhanxiu shook his head, "As a little brother, he is so naughty, he has to kill his temper."

    Hearing what he said, Zhang Muqing stopped talking.

    It’s just that Beibei thought Zhang Muqing could save him out of the sea of ​​suffering, but he didn't expect to stop speaking after saying a word. He sighed sadly, and secretly prayed that Eminem would come out quickly.

    Beibei is four years old now, and she is already studying at this age in a serious family, but Liu Zhanxiu and Yang Jin are not forced people. Everything depends on the children's interests.

.Until now, Beibei even stunned all the surnames, but fortunately he met Liu Zhanxiu and Yang Jin, otherwise he would have enough for the hapless child to drink a pot.

    However, he often likes to follow Yang Jin into the medicine room, and sometimes he can spend a whole day in it with Yang Jin. Yang Jin sees that he is interested in this aspect and is also consciously guiding him.

    Yang Jin shook his neck. He was too focused just now, and it was time for lunch.

    Lele still had some milk in the morning, and she didn't know if it was noisy. Thinking about it, she felt funny again. That little guy is like an iceberg that hasn't moved for ten thousand years, where can it be noisy.

    Beibei watched Yang Jin walk out and let out a long sigh of relief. Like a bird out of the cage, she rushed towards Yang Jin joyfully, "Mum, you finally came out, my stomach is starving to death. "

.Yang Jin flicked his nose, "Why don't you eat first when you are hungry? I think you were punished by your father."

    Beibei stuck out her tongue and was seen through by Eminem.

    Liu Zhanxiu also ended the game with Zhang Muqing. Watching Yang Jin constantly rubbing his neck, he walked to Yang Jin's side naturally and massaged him gently.

    Yang Jin squinted comfortably, the noon sun cast on his face, glowing with golden light, lazily like a cat. Liu Zhanxiu's heart itched faintly, and the movements on his hands increased unconsciously.

    Yang Jin hummed softly.

    Liu Zhanxiu hurriedly relaxed his strength, and said warmly, "Let's eat first!"

    Yang Jin said, don't think he didn't know what this person was thinking just now, his breathing was messed up.

.Beibei tilted his head and looked at them, feeling weird. Zhang Muqing coughed softly, "Babe, let's go to dinner first, you Eminem and Daddy have something to say." The tone was full of words. Cramped.

    Beibei saw that it was his beautiful brother who came to pull him, and quickly put his hand into other people's hands, and happily took him away.

    Yang Jin looked at Beibei's figure going away with a black line, what should he do if this child is such a idiot.

    Lele had been lying in the cradle. Hearing Yang Jin's voice, Lele finally hummed two compassionately, indicating that he was hungry.

    Yang Jin couldn't talk to Liu Zhanxiu, and hurriedly nursed the child.

    This little thing is really hungry, and it almost choked in the middle.

    The child is still young and I don't know what the situation is. I'm afraid that if Lele has autism or something, it would be a big deal.

.After lunch, Yang Jin was about to take his two children for a lunch break, and the housekeeper came with a post. Yang Jin took it and saw that it was the young master of the Sun Mansion who invited him to spend the Flower Festival together.

    As a big man, Yang Jin looked at the enchanting and enchanting brothers who dressed up all day. He really felt that he couldn't look directly at him, but he did what he did when he came to the country. This is diplomacy between the brothers, and he has to go for Liu Zhanxiu.

    Sun's Mansion was extremely lively on this day. When Yang Jin arrived, the garden of Sun's Mansion was full of laughter.

    The young master of the Sun Palace was sitting in the main seat, surrounded by a group of beautifully dressed brothers. A guy with a particularly sharp chin squeezed his handkerchief and said in a voice that everyone in the room could hear: "This madam has a big frame. Let so many of us wait for him!"

.The young master of the Sun Palace did not speak, but his expression did not object. Originally, his son was saved by Yang Jin. He was a little grateful, but after the father-in-law said he wanted to marry Liu Zhanxiu, he told Yang Jin. His attitude changed.

    If Ran'er really marries Liu Zhanxiu, why don't you need to wait for him? Liu Zhanxiu himself has made such a great contribution. It is a young talent, and it is just around the corner.

    Then Yang Jin, as Liu Zhanxiu's Zheng Fulang, blocked the stumbling block of his son's happy marriage. People stay in high places for a long time, it is inevitable to forget to bow their heads.

    The family never thought about whether Liu Zhanxiu would be willing.
.