Chapter 6

In Liu Mansion, a well-dressed middle-aged brother was sitting on the main seat with Danfeng eyes, nose straight, and mouth slightly squeezed. He was supposed to be very handsome, but because of this, he clenched his teeth and looked much thinner. "Useless things!"

    Butler Liu stooped down and stood silently.

    "A little doctor didn't even dare to see Yuanwaifu in his eyes." He said that he was about to smash the cup in his hand.

    Xiao Si at the door came to report at this time, "Master, here comes the master."

    Zheng Yemei put the cup in her hand on the table and waved to Butler Liu, "Go down."

    The visitor has a big belly, and his face is full of flesh, and only his brows and eyes can vaguely see the handsomeness of his youth. This is Liu Zhanxiu's father, Liu Ji and Liu Yuanwai. Zheng Yemei hurriedly greeted him: "Why is the lord coming back at this time?"

    Liu Ji waved his hand, "Are the twin brothers better?"

."No, it's still like that."

    Liu Ji was puzzled, "It was not said yesterday that a genius doctor came to town and asked you to invite him. Why can't he be cured?"

    Zheng Yemei immediately said angrily: "The person who was sent yesterday came back with swelling. Steward Liu said that the young man looked down on the evil hand of our Liu mansion!"

    Yesterday, after the two little Sis returned to the mansion, the red and swollen body frightened the people in the mansion. Hearing their screams, everyone felt numb in their hearts.

    Liu Ji snorted coldly, "Why do people poison them for no reason? They must have done it themselves."

    "Master, just a doctor, what can he be proud of!" Zheng Yemei was not convinced, Liu Ji coldly snorted: "What do you know, people who are really capable have tempers, since they offend him, then Please go and invite yourself. If you can’t put down the bottom, just watch your twins keep going like this!".After speaking, he flicked his sleeves and left.

    Liu Ji came to the study and spread out the rice paper to practice calligraphy. Things from the outside didn't seem to disturb him at all.

    "Second young master, the master is practicing calligraphy in the study!" The voice of a servant came from the door.

    "It's okay, I have something to look for my father." After saying that, he opened the door and walked in.

    Liu Ji put down his pen, smiled at Liu Zhancai, and said gently: "Here."

    "Well, father, I just came back from discussing poetry with the master. I heard that you asked Eminem to hire a doctor?"

    Liu Ji raised his eyebrows: "You Eminem told you?" No, just heard someone say something. "

    "Then do you think I shouldn't do this?"

    Liu Zhancai shook his head, "I think the doctor may be a really capable person, and a capable person must be a little arrogant. This is nothing unusual."

.Liu Ji laughed loudly and patted Liu Zhancai's shoulder with relief: "Zhancai, the reason why I have always focused on cultivating you is because of your transparency."

    Liu Zhan is only in his early twenties, and he has a reputation for jurying people. Liu Ji has always hoped to show off in his official career, but he did not expect that Zhishi is still a county prime minister. He puts all his hopes on Liu Zhancai and treats him exceptionally.