Chapter 22

After speaking, Yang Yu, who was still lying on the ground regardless of Guan Lao Er, groaned out of the house.

    Yang Yu covered his face, he was slapped by Guan's second child's slap and sat on the ground blankly without responding.

    After a while, he realized that he was actually beaten by Guan's second child? That stupid bear-like thing dared to hit himself?

    Thinking of Guan Lao Er's angry face, he didn't have the courage to make trouble again.

    After finally sending away all the guests, Liu Zhanxiu briskly opened the door of Xifang.

    Yang Jin is sitting at the table eating.

    Ji Ying watched him eat nothing one day today, and finally waited until everyone was gone and sat at the table to feast on.

    "Brother Jin, are you hungry?"

    "I haven't eaten anything for a day today, are you hungry?"

.Liu Zhanxiu felt distressed when he heard it, and quickly sat at the table to help pick up the vegetables.

    Yang Jin knew that he had been outside welcoming guests all day, and he must have been tired, so he filled him with a bowl of soup, "You can eat some too, you must be exhausted today."

    Naturally, Liu Zhanxiu drank the soup in the afternoon graciously. After eating a bowl of hot soup, he snuggled a lot.

    After eating quietly, the two of them washed and washed, and it was the focus of tonight.

    Yang Jin is not the kind of twitchy person, he likes Liu Zhanxiu, and naturally knows that the two will come to this point.

    Liu Zhanxiu looked at Yang Jin with scorching eyes. Under such gaze, Yang Jin felt that his face was about to be burned.

    Liu Zhanxiu couldn't help but attached to Yang Jin's face, muttering: "Brother Jin, you are so beautiful."

    The two breaths gradually increased, and the soft touch on the lips made the two shudder.
.The next day, Liu Zhanxiu got up refreshed. Looking at Yang Jin, who was still sleeping, he kissed him pity on the forehead.

    Out of the door, Cao Qing and Luo Yun were playing a game in the yard. Seeing Liu Zhanxiu come out, he gave him a meaningful smile.

    Cao Qing deserves to be the one who slaughtered on the battlefield. He is a brother who didn't shy away from this and directly watched Lou Liu Zhanxiu's good show.

    Liu Zhanxiu touched his nose, and knew that it was Meng Lang last night and Yang Jin was exhausted.

    Tang Zishu hugged Beibei and looked at him sadly. What time is it now, and Yang Jin hasn't gotten up yet, what about today's breakfast?

    Ji Ying also came here early in the morning. He knew that Yang Jin was definitely not energetic today, so he wanted to come over and make breakfast.

.When Tang Zishu heard that Ji Ying was going to make breakfast, he cheered. He felt that Yang Jin was Ji Ying's son. His good cooking skills naturally came from Ji Ying, and he was full of expectations for Ji Ying's breakfast.

    The only person here who has eaten Ji Ying's cooking is Liu Zhanxiu. Seeing that they are all excited, he shook his head with a secret smile.

    "Diam, really, I'm already hungry, you must be delicious!"

    Ji Ying liked Tang Zishu very much. He hurriedly said with a smile: "Well, you have to eat more then."

    In the anticipation of everyone, Ji Ying's breakfast was finally put on the table, and Tang Zishu hurriedly chewed a big bite.