Chapter 31

The imperial examinations are approaching day by day. It is February, and the spring is cold. You can imagine how it feels to stay in the Gongyuan for the first three days.

    Yang Jin and Ji Ying sewed a thick cotton-padded coat for Liu Zhanxiu, thinking that their hands would freeze if they wrote, so they made Liu Zhanxiu a fingerless glove. Although Yang Jin's craftsmanship is not good, he still likes Liu Zhanxiu like something, secretly proud that his brother is smart.

    Tang Zishu saw it and asked for one, but Yang Jin ignored him.

    Tang Zishu approached Liu Zhanxiu with a look of resentment, "You ask Brother Jin to do it for me too!"

    "want to?"

    Tang Zishu nodded like garlic.

    "Marry a brother yourself and let him make a pair for you."

.Hearing this, Tang Zishu put away the sad expression on his face, "Do you think I am doing it for myself, Brother Zhanxiu, don't you see the business opportunities here?"

    After hearing this, Liu Zhanxiu seriously thought about it: "You are right, there are indeed business opportunities in it. Make this look more beautiful, and scholars will definitely like it."

    "Hey, you also know that Yang Jin made this ugly." Tang Zishu said with a smile on his face.

    "Did I say?"

    "Hmph, I'm afraid of what the guy likes to do!"

    Liu Zhanxiu returned him with a white tooth: "You are jealous!"

    Soon the day of the examination came, and the gate of the Gongyuan gathered people from all over the country. Just like the college entrance examination, the family members who are waiting for the exam are also standing outside.

.The family sent Liu Zhanxiu to the gate of Gongyuan. Shuyan's hand was holding a food box specially prepared by Yang Jin for Liu Zhanxiu. He watched Liu Zhanxiu enter the examination room before turning to leave.

    During the inspection, Liu Zhancai was just behind Liu Zhanxiu, looked at the food box in Liu Zhanxiu's hand, and sneered. When is the time, you still pay attention to this.

    Liu Zhanxiu naturally heard Liu Zhancai's sneer, but he didn't even frown. He and Liu Zhancai were just strangers now.

    For three days, eating and drinking Lazar were all inside. Many people were hungry and cold because of insufficient preparation, and fainted as soon as they left the Gongyuan. Liu Zhancai's face paled with trembling, and it took a lot of effort to keep himself from kneeling to the ground, and walked to the door with difficulty.

.His book boy hurriedly stepped forward to support him, followed by Liu Zhanxiu. He was wearing a thick cotton-padded coat and could hold on in the leaky Gongyuan, especially the gloves Yang Jin made for him to make him answer easily. Finished the whole volume.

    The inspector walked to Liu Zhanxiu's side several times. After all, when everyone's cold hands and feet were stiff, and he stopped haha ​​and rubbed his hands from time to time, Liu Zhanxiu was still very special all the way.

    Yang Jin and the others waited at the gate of the Gongyuan early. When Liu Zhanxiu came out and surrounded him, they didn't ask how he was doing in the exam. Yang Jin put a soup lady into Liu Zhanxiu's arms: "It's freezing, let's go home. "

    Liu Zhanxiu covered his blue cheeks in the cold wind with his hands, and said softly, "No, I have the cotton-padded clothes and gloves you made, so how can it be frozen? But you, your face is blue."