Chapter 40

"One by one, the heads are long, not the eyes. Don't you find that the water level of the Dayu River has dropped since we salvaged the sand?"

The others shook their heads, "I didn't pay attention to this."

Zhang Er looked at them with a hatred of iron and steel, "You tell me what else you can do besides using your arms?"

One of them snarled: "Zhang Er, let me be careful of Lao Tzu's fist. You can bear it. I don't think your small body can handle my punch."

Zhang Er saw that he really showed signs of anger, and then stopped talking, "Let me tell you, the prefect must be doing this for waterproofing."

"What does this have to do with waterproofing patients?"

.Zhang Er really wanted to scold these people who didn't think much, so he held back: "When the sand is picked up, the water will go down. The more sand and sand we collect in the river, the water will go down when the time comes. When the flood season comes, we will raise the dam a little bit, so that the river will not overflow!"

"Yes." The man who just clamored to beat Zhang Er touched his head, "It's still your kid's brain that works!"

Zhang Er snorted, "Don't look at who I am!"

This statement spread in Huizhou within a few days. Some people didn't believe it. They even measured the water level. After finding that the water level was getting lower day by day, they called out in surprise.

It turned out that these people came to salvage the mud and sand in the river for wages, but now they are rushing to the river early. If this can really prevent flooding, it is okay for them to work for three days without eating or drinking.

.Even some middle-aged brothers rushed over. Even if they don't have any wages, they still work very hard. As long as there is a ray of possibility, they will do their best to do this.

Yang Jin did not idle either. The prevalence of ancient plagues was due to infectious diseases caused by some strongly pathogenic microorganisms, such as bacteria and viruses, which were generally caused by poor environmental hygiene after natural disasters.

Yang Jin was busy preparing the prescription before it got hot. Although Zhang Muqing said he wanted to help Liu Zhanxiu think about making a kiln, he still saw him leisurely all day long.

Yang Jin looked at Zhang Muqing, who was following behind him with great interest, "Aren't you going to help make the kiln? Why are you still so idle?"

Zhang Muqing shook his head: "I have to take care of the baby in my stomach now, but I can't be too tired. I'm already working on that thing. I have to take things slowly!"

.Yang Jin was speechless to him, wandering around with the flute all day long, really don't know where he was tired.

"What kind of prescription are you preparing?" Zhang Muqing was curious about Yang Jin's medical skills. He himself had read some medical books before. Although he could not compare with professionals, Zhang Muqing still knew the current medical skills.

From Cao Qing's mouth, Zhang Muqing also knew that Yang Jin had taken out the child after cutting other people's stomachs. The most rare thing is the size and safety.

If this matter spreads out, it will probably not only have an impact in the Xinglin Realm, but it will also cause a sensation in the entire Great Jade Dynasty.

"Naturally is the medicine for the plague."

When Zhang Muqing heard this, he was still serious with a smiling face: "Can you really cure the plague?"