Chapter 34

Qin Mingxun fixedly looked at Zhang Muqing and called out: "A Qing."

    Zhang Muqing's nose and hair were sour when A Qing called. Qin Mingxun called him this way when he was closest to him, holding back the tears he was about to shed, "Go away."

    After all, Qin Mingxun is not a good-tempered person, and is annoyed by repeated rejections, "What do you want me to do, can't we be the same as before?"

    After hearing this, Zhang Muqing laughed sadly: "Qin Mingxun, are you heartless? You stabbed my heart again and again, and now you say that you want to be the same as before? You know Zhang Yunqing’s evil You killed my Eminem, but you gave him his life. You know that Zhang Shiyi wants me to die, but you let him stand firmly in the court and let me stay at home. You know... you know that I like you, but Married Zhang Yunqing..."

    The back has been brought on to choked up.

."How can we go back? Go back and let me watch you and Zhang Yunqing's affectionate love, go back and let me ask for life in the hands of two bitches, Zhang Shiyi and Zheng Yun? Say it!"

    Zhang Muqing screamed and burst into tears uncontrollably.

    Looking at Zhang Muqing's appearance, Qin Mingxun felt painful in his heart for some reason.

    He stepped forward and wanted to take Zhang Muqing into his arms, but was pushed away by him: "I want to ask you, why do you have to marry Zhang Yunqing?"

    Qin Mingxun opened his mouth, but found that he could not say anything.

    "Why? You say, at least let me lose it."

    "He saved me!"

    Zhang Muqing sneered, "Why didn't I save you once?

    "He is different from you."

    Zhang Muqing asked the bottom line: "How is he different from me?"

.Qin Mingxun frowned, "Brother Qing, why are you always so sharp? Look, Yun Qing won't be like you."

    "Yun Qing! Yun Qing! You really like his tightness."

    Listening to Zhang Muqing's mocking voice, Qin Mingxun felt unbearable, "Yes, I just like him. He is so kind and clean. Isn't it worth my liking?"

    Zhang Muqing's face turned pale after hearing his words: "You mean I am vicious, dirty, and not worthy of your liking? Good, very good, Qin Mingxun, hello!"

    Knowing that he had said something wrong, Qin Mingxun hurriedly remedied: "No, Brother Qing, I don't mean to dislike you."

    "Go away, don't let me see you again, otherwise, regardless of whether you are the emperor or not, I will make you unhappy. You know me. I am such a sinister and vicious person. I will do what I say."

.Qin Mingxun looked at Zhang Muqing's eyes with inexplicable panic. He stepped forward and wanted to pull his hand, but Zhang Muqing hit his throat with a sword: "Go away, Zhang Muqing never needs charity from others, you come forward again. One step, I will make you blood on the spot."

    Brushed back the sword, rushed out from the window, and disappeared into the dark night.

    Qin Mingxun returned to the imperial palace with a calm expression. Sun Xing looked at the emperor's expression and knew that the two of them had fallen apart.

    "Sun Xing, if Zhang Muqing wants to enter the palace in the future, never let him go."

    Sun Xing replied pleasingly.