Chapter 41

At the Jinluan Temple, Qin Mingxun held a face.

Cabinet Minister Li Yu stepped forward, "The emperor, ministers, etc. received the good news from Huizhou yesterday that Huizhou has successfully avoided flooding this year under the governance of Liu Zhanxiu and Liu Zhifu!" Qin Mingxun listened, there was a hint of joy on his face: "Sure enough, I didn't read Liu Zhanxiu wrong."

Li Yu hurriedly said, "These are all the emperor Hongfu Qitian.'

All the courtiers who were upright congratulated in unison: "Long live the emperor, long live the emperor."

Zhang Shiyi winked a Yushi quietly. Seeing that the emperor was in a good mood today, Yu Shi stepped forward and said: "The emperor, the ministers and other emperors are worried about the affairs of the country, but the dragon is a major matter in the world, and the emperor must pay attention to it." Then he talked a big deal. Ziyun and the ancestors of the Great Jade Dynasty.

.Qin Mingxun's face was secretive and he couldn't see his emotions. After that Yushi had said a lot, he said faintly: "I know, I see Ai Qing is full of words, and the court is going to send an envoy to the wolf, Ai Qing can be this great task! "The Yushi heard the words, and can't wait to faint, where is the wolf to go, one, a bunch of barbarians, there is no concept of two countries intersecting and not beating. There was one in the previous dynasty. The dear man was sent to the wolf to be beheaded by the wolf, and he hung his head on the wall for three days and three nights.

After the next dynasty, Yu Shi walked out of the Jinluan Temple like a mourning concubine, saw Zhang Shiyi walking in front, and hurried to catch up: "General Zhang, you can't ignore the official."

Zhang Shiyi's expression was painful: "Master Chen, I also know that I have wronged you this time, but you can rest assured that after you go to the wolf, I will definitely take good care of your family."

Having said that, without waiting for Chen Yushi to speak, he walked away quickly. .Leaving the Yushi in situ, itchy with hatred, just blatantly cross the river and demolish the bridge. Okay, Zhang Shiyi, you are fine. If you wait for me to escape this disaster, see if I will not kill you.

Zhang Shiyi was sitting in a sedan chair with his eyes closed. Outsiders saw his son becoming a queen, and thought he was beautiful. In fact, no one knows the suffering inside. Since the emperor ascended the throne, he has given him infinite beauty on the face of it, but the emperor has already taken most of his military power. Since he was in the camp of the second prince, the emperor has treated himself preferentially on the surface, but secretly defended himself. Now the emperor has slowly moved himself away from the center of power, and he is getting more and more speechless when facing upwards.

.Originally, I was expecting that the young man would always be favored by the emperor and gave birth to the dragon son. The position of the young man was stabilized. As the prince's foreign family, he would always be able to stand firm. Unexpectedly, since two months ago, the emperor He didn't even enter the harem anymore, and never went to see the young man again. Even the young man took the initiative to find the emperor, but was blocked from returning.

Zhang Shiyi felt a deep crisis, and this secretly hinted at Yushi's words. Unexpectedly, even Yu Shi was angered.

What Zhang Shiyi is even more worried about is that this situation only appeared after Zhang Muqing's disappearance. If the emperor knew that Zhang Muqing's disappearance was caused by Brother Qing and Ayun, no one would be able to bear the emperor's thunderous anger.

Qin Mingxun returned to the bedroom.

Sun Xing spontaneously took off his dragon robe for the emperor

Qin Mingxun felt like a fire was constantly jumping in his heart.

.Ah Qing still didn't find it. He obviously felt that he couldn't control his emotions more and more, and he felt that he was about to be unable to support it.

Qing, where are you? With a wry smile, these are all the evil results of my own, and all the bitter fruits have to be swallowed by myself.

Huizhou.

A Jinxiu Medicine Hall has opened.

Master Tang cleared his throat: "Everyone, this medicine hall was opened by our prefect husband, and the purpose is to protect the people of Huizhou from suffering. Our prefect husband has already developed a prescription for the plague. People in Huizhou who have poor families can be exempted from half the price, and elderly people over sixty years old in the family can see a doctor for free!"

When the crowd onlookers heard this, they were suddenly in an uproar. There is a medicine that can cure the plague, and the elderly over sixty years old see a doctor for free? Is this true? Everyone wondered if they had auditory hallucinations.

.However, due to Liu Zhanxiu's successful prevention and control of the floods in the Dayu River, his reputation in Huizhou was nothing at all, and the people of Huizhou were also very gossiping. They had inquired about the situation of Liu Zhanxiu's home and heard that the prefect Fulang was a good medical man. Little fairy.

Is the cure for the plague true?

Everyone entered the medicine hall impatiently. Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu did not come forward, only Shuyan took the servants to distribute the medicine. Everyone found that this medicine was surprisingly cheap compared to other pharmacies in the city, and they became more grateful and respectful to the prefect family.

In just a few days, the most talked about in Huizhou City was Jinxiu Medicine Hall. It turned out that some people didn't believe it. However, there was a plague in Huizhou at this time, and people were infected one after another, but no one in those homes who bought the medicine got the plague. .Everyone believed that this was really a life-saving medicine, and they rushed to the medicine hall to wait to move all the medicines in the medicine hall home, and even made a big fight.

It was Yang Jin who made the purchase restriction order to stop this turmoil.

Zhang Muqing has been six months now. Compared with Yang Jin's worrying belly at the time, his belly is much smaller. However, this little guy is a noisy guy. He is happily in Yang Jin's belly except for the first one. The fetus moved, and later he refused to move easily.

And this in Zhang Muqing's belly is simply a little magic star, often punching and kicking in Zhang Muqing's belly. And Zhang Muqing's pregnancy reaction is also very obvious, often vomiting dimly and unable to eat.

Looking at Zhang Muqing's visibly thinned cheeks, Yang Jin was all grateful that Lele was behaved at the time, otherwise he would suffer the crime.

.Kissed Lele's chubby face: "We still know Lele loves Eminem the most!"

Zhang Muqing who just vomited: "..."

Although Yang Jin was gloating in his mouth, he still gave Zhang Muqing an appetizer very kindly. Zhang Muqing's appetite really improved a lot after taking it, and he was very grateful to Yang Jin.

Everything in Huizhou is developing in a good direction. Now that floods and plagues have just been prevented, the people in Huizhou are enthusiastic when it is time to waste.

I have great support for Liu Zhanxiu and Yang Jin.

Liu Zhanxiu's performance is very close to the people, so now that Yang Jin is now on the street, people are constantly greeting him. Although Yang Jin is calm on the surface, but secretly proud, this is all his own men can do.

Zhang Muqing wanted to ask, "Do you know that you have formulated the medicine to cure the plague?"
.