Chapter 50

Not long after the housekeeper of Sun's house went back, Sun Xuan came home.

    Although Sun Xuan was once the prime minister, he has been deposed by the emperor to go home for retirement, so now Liu Zhanxiu is the Shangguan. This etiquette is still indispensable.

    Originally, Sun Xuan wanted to boo and make a salute, but Liu Zhanxiu would naturally stop him when he saw him make a gift.

    No way, Sun Xuan had to gritted his teeth and gave this salute.

    After Sun Xuan got up, Liu Zhanxiu said sincerely, "Master, although you are white now, I am still a junior in front of you. This gift is really bad for me."

    The corner of Sun Xuan's mouth twitched. If you don't want me to salute, why don't you stop it, it's a good-sounding, sweet-mouthed kid.

    No matter how secretly hated he was, his face still looked kind. ".No problem, the old man is indeed no longer the imperial imperial palace, and this ceremony is still to be done. "

    I caught a glimpse of Yang Jin sitting on the main seat with an indifferent touch, and sighed secretly. Today, I had to bear the humiliation.

    "Liu Zhifu, my family is ignorant, and I just learned that he dare to do such ridiculous things. It's really shameless to see you."

    Yang Jin still didn't speak. Sun Xuan looked at these two people and had to sing the play by himself. "Doctor Yang, I apologized for my family Ran'er, and I hope you can save the dog for my poor old man's sake!"

.After that, he must salute Yang Jin. Liu Zhanxiu quickly stopped: "My dear, what the son of Ling did really embarrassed us, but you can rest assured that Master Sun’s illness, the doctor’s parents, my son will go and see. It’s just the words ahead. If Grandpa Sun’s disease cannot be cured, we can only do our best to obey our destiny, and you can’t anger us."

    "What the prefect Liu said, this is natural. I believe that Dr. Yang's ability will definitely make my son turn to peace. If it is not cured, it will only be his life."

    Yang Jin had long been impatient to hear the old man Sun's chirping crookedly, so he stood up and took the medicine kit: "Let's go!"

    Liu Zhanxiu was afraid that he would suffer a loss by himself, so he wanted to follow. Yang Jin stopped him: "It's okay."

    He lighted the silver needle to him, and Liu Zhanxiu looked at the silver needle shining with the cold air, and put his worry in his stomach.

.When he arrived at Desun's Mansion, Yang Jin saw a large group of people surrounding him as soon as he entered the door. He also heard the cries of Sun Shaozhumu.

    Yang Jin is full of black lines. This is because the suspect did not die fast enough.

    "Go out, you shut up, you don't think your man died fast enough!"

    "You..." Sun Xuan was drunk as soon as he was about to distinguish a few sentences.

    "It's all as Doctor Yang said, let's go out"

    Yang Jin went to the bed and lifted the eyelids of Grandpa Sun to look at it, frowning. Sun Xuan looked at Yang Jin's pattern, and his heart was overwhelming.

    "How about it, is there any more help."

    "Try it, and leave the two doctors to fight."

    "I" and "I" can understand Dr. Yang's abilities so close, it is also very good for my own medical skills.

    After all the people in the house were cleaned out, Yang Jin closed the door.
.Sun Xuan walked around anxiously outside, no matter how powerful he used to be, or how much influence he has on the court now, and there is nothing he can do before his son's turbulent illness.

    Sun Ran was slapped in the face by his grandfather earlier, and went back to the room and cried for a long while, even though his father was sick.

    Now I heard that Yang Jin came to Sun's Mansion, and quickly walked out, thinking that when Yang Jin came out, he would take someone to beat him in the mansion, and humiliate him to his heart's content. It's just considered out.

    The sun was about to set, and the door was still tightly closed.

    Seeing that the time had passed so long, Liu Zhanxiu personally came to the Sun's Mansion to pick up people. Sun Xuan was not in the mood to fight him now, and only slightly greeted him.

    Liu Zhanxiu saw that Yang Jin was indeed still healing, so he let go of worry and waited for Yang Jin to come out.

.In fact, he still feels sour about Yang Jin's medical treatment of other men, but this is Yang Jin's profession and his hobby, so he has to die in the bottom of his heart.

    When Sun Ran saw Liu Zhanxiu's eyes lit up and wanted to pass, he remembered the sternness of his grandfather today, so he stomped and stood beside him.

    With a creak, the door finally opened.

    Everyone in the Sun Palace hurriedly gathered around, "What, Doctor Yang, how is my son's illness."

    Sun Xuan asked cautiously, for fear of hearing bad news from Yang Jin's mouth.

    "I can't die. It will be fine for a while. The patient needs to rest, don't go crying and crying in front of him."

    Young Master Sun, who was about to cry again, became stiff, and cursed Yang Jin bloody in his heart.

.Because there is still no guarantee that his son will be healed and Yang Jin is still needed, Sun Xuan is very polite to Yang Jin, "Yes, yes."

    Liu Zhanxiu wiped Yang Jin distressedly.

    "My husband, my wife is really exhausted today, so we will go back to the house first."

    Sun Xuan also cooperated and said: "Yes, it is indeed exhausting Dr. Yang today. I will come to thank you another day, and I hope Dr. Yang will take care of the dog's recuperation."

    Yang Jin was indeed tired, so he raised his foot and left without talking nonsense with Sun Xuan.

    When Sun Ran saw that Yang Jin and the others were about to leave, he winked at the people behind him, and took advantage of Sun Xuan's carelessness, and followed him sneakily.

    After leaving Sun's Mansion, and just walking into an alley, the sedan chair stopped.

    "what happened"

    When Liu Zhanxiu pushed the window of his car, he saw that Sun Ran was leading a dozen of Sun's servants to surround the sedan chair.

.In addition to a few bearers, Liu's mansion brought only two small servants.

    Seeing the huge difference in the number of people, Sun Ran showed a bit of pride on his face. He was even more pleased to think of Yang Jin being humiliated.

    "Big Brother Liu, let me go, I will only trouble Yang Jin."

    "Master Sun, you can stop. If you dare to hurt Brother Jin a little bit. I will make you pay the price."

    Anyone who is said to by his sweetheart will not be better off. I was even more angry at Yang Jin. The opponent instructed: "Don't hurt the prefect Liu, give me a severe blow to the bitch in the sedan chair."

    Liu Zhanxiu heard it violently, "I see who would dare to beat the husband of the court commander for no reason, you have a few heads that are enough to cut."

    Yang Jin went to sleep as soon as he entered the sedan chair, and now it was noisy outside, and the pig woke up.
.