Chapter 55

Two years passed in a flash, at this time Liu Zhanxiu also received an order to go to the capital to serve as the Dali Temple Secretary.

    "Astragalus is warm in nature, it absorbs sweat and solidifies the surface, sore sores can regenerate muscles, and there is no less qi deficiency." Beibei muttered to herself while concocting the medicinal materials in her hands.

    "Babe, don't look at it, we have to pack our things, we are going to set off tomorrow, you have gathered all your things, you see if there is anything else to pack"

    Beibei didn't look up: "I see, Eminem is the master!"

    Yang Jin shook his head helplessly, unexpectedly he also taught a medical madman!

    "Then you won't eat today's snack anymore? Be careful that your brother has finished eating!"

    "Let him alone, he will make it for me after he finishes eating Eminem!" After speaking, he smiled slyly at Yang Jin.

    Yang Jin had no choice but to let him in the medicine furnace, turned around and went back.

.As soon as I returned to the living room, I saw Lele concentrating on eating snacks with a large plate. "Lele, don't eat anymore, the snack is a sweet treat, don't turn your head back to tooth decay." Yang Jin said with a headache.

    Although Lele is more obsessed with eating, she still listens to Yang Jin's words. Hearing this, even though she is reluctant to give up, she put down the plate.

    Yang Jin squeezed his little face, "This is only obedient."

    After Yang Jin left, Lele touched her cheek with her hand in annoyance. Eminem is good at everything, but she always likes to pinch her face.

    "Lele, see what my Eminem brought me!" A three-year-old child walked to Lele's short legs.

    At a young age, his face was carved and jade-shaped, and he inherited ten percent of Zhang Muqing's good looks.

    Xiaoxiao spread out his palms mysteriously, a soft light radiating from the palm of the night pearl.

.Lele didn't have much interest in these things, and thinking about the tasks that the Master talked about today, there were still a few things that he didn't quite understand, so he had to return to the room to warm up.

    "Wait, where are you going"

    "Wen Shu!"

    Xiaoxiao heard this, and suddenly collapsed: "Are you a nerd? I think about Wenshu all day."

    Lele said few things, and ignored him when he heard that, and left on his own.

    Smiled and shook his head, "Life is so lonely as snow." He remembered this sentence when Yang Jin said it by accident. Such a small dumpling said this in a milky voice, making people laugh inexplicably.

    Among the three children, Beibei now looks like an elder brother, and he is devoted to medical skills, a bit like a young and mature.

.Although Lele speaks few words, he has superior intelligence, the best schoolwork, and he concentrates on everything. He is so young that he is like an old man, and he is often made fun of by laughter.

    Laughing loves to play, knows how to play, with a crooked belly, and a grin on his face.

    Zhang Muqing was out to deal with things, and he agreed to come back today, and Yang Jin kept waiting.

    At noon, a carriage stopped.

    When the concierge looked down, he hurriedly stepped forward to ask for peace.