Chapter 19

He held the fresh wild fruit picked from the mountain and carefully put it down in front of Yang Yu, "Brother Yu, don't you like to eat this kind of sour fruit? I went to the mountain to pick it early in the morning. You can eat it quickly. "

    Yang Yu was pregnant, and now he always wanted to eat sour, Guan Lao Er was searching for these things everywhere. Zhang Ermei didn't say much about Yang Yu's pregnancy.

    But Yang Yu looked at these wild fruits, only feeling ashamed. Thinking that Yang Jin might follow Liu Zhanxiu to live a life of fine clothes and jade food in the future, but he can only eat these wild fruits, his anger gushes out.

    Raising his hand and knocking over the wild fruits, he shouted at Guan Lao Er, "Who wants to eat these wild things, Guan Lao Er, you are not promising. If people eat the delicacies of mountains and seas, you tell me to eat these things?"

.Looking at the look of Guan Lao Erlong's back and waist, there is no such thing as Liu Zhanxiu's demeanor, "Look at you again, like a bull, what do you have for you!"

    Zhang Ermei was eavesdropping outside the room. Seeing Yang Yu buried her second child like this, she naturally couldn't help but rushed in with a sneer and cynicism: "You're dead, what's wrong with my son, you really think you are a god. Seeing Liu Zhanxiu hit the Juren, how will Brother Jin be better than you in the future. Ask anyone who doesn’t know your thoughts and did such ugly things at the beginning. I’ll tell you that my family is willing to marry you. It was you who burned the fragrance for eight lifetimes. Otherwise, if you wait for a snake and scorpion heart, it is your life to enter the family temple."

    Yang Yu's face was green when Zhang Ermei said, "You old witch, I fought with you." He rushed over and fought with Zhang Ermei.

    "Second, you lose your conscience, just watch him beat you Eminem.".Guan Lao Er watched them squabbling together, and hurriedly went up to the fight. "Old witch, if I don't choke you to death today, I won't be surnamed Yang..." Yang Yu's eyes were red and mad, Zhang Ermei rolled her eyes blankly by him.

    Guan Lao Er didn't look good, so he pulled Yang Yu vigorously, and Yang Yu accidentally fell to the ground.

    "Ah, my stomach hurts..." Yang Yu sat on the ground with a cold sweat holding his stomach.

    Zhang Ermei escaped from his clutches, exhaled a few times, walked towards Yang Yu angrily, slapped Yang Yu in the face, "Little bitch, how dare you pinch me."

    The palm fan was fast and cruel. Before Guan Lao Er had time to stop it, the red marks on Yang Yu's face were shining with five fingers.

.Yang Yu was beaten. If he didn’t jump up and fight to death, Zhang Ermei was still sitting on the ground. Zhang Ermei felt that something was wrong. Yang Yu didn’t look like a pretense. In the end, it was Guan Jia in his belly. The kind of kind, hurriedly said to Guan Lao Er: "Hurry up and ask Brother Jin to come, Yang Yu's appearance is not right."

    As soon as Guan Lao Er heard this, his face paled in fright. This was his first child. He was still looking forward to it, and he couldn't care about his fear of Yang Yu, so he went to invite him.

    When Yang Yu heard that he was asking Yang Jin to come, he reluctantly said, "Don't want that little bitch."

    Zhang Ermei sneered and said, "I saved my grandson. If my grandson has a long and two shortcomings, you can wait to be taken home."

    When Yang Yu heard this, she hated her, but she still didn't stop it.

.Yang Jinzheng and Bei Bei are playing in the baby room. Beibei is crawling quickly and puts the tumbler on the ground. Beibe crawls to reach the tumbler. Just about to get it in his hand, Yang Jin puts the tumbler down again. On the other end, Beibei didn't cry, turned herself around, and crawled again. So repeatedly.