Chapter 51

Impatiently stretched out his head, "What are you going to do, a good dog won't stand in the way."

    Sun Ran smirked in anger: "See when you are still arrogant."

    When Yang Jin got off the sedan chair, Liu Zhanxiu wanted to pull him back, but he refused, and gave Liu Zhanxiu a relieved look.

    He glanced at Sun Ran indifferently, and said lazily: "If you have any ability, let's use it."

    Under the sign of Sun Ran, the big man from Sun's house surrounded Yang Jintuan.

    The two big men at the front glanced at each other, and they were about to step forward to stop Yang Jin. Suddenly I heard two screams that pierced the sky.

    Everyone looked intently, and saw that the hands of the two big men just now were swollen like steamed buns, and they were covered with erythema.

    "Who else is coming up?"

    This one shot everyone down. It's good not to say stepping forward, not to step back in fear.

."Ahhhhh", the two big guys were rolling on the ground in pain, and as Yang Jin was talking, the swelling had spread to his arms.

    Yang Jin walked directly towards Sun Ran. Seeing Yang Jin getting closer and closer, Sun Ran was so scared that he hid behind his servants and backed away.

    "You...what do you want to do?" Only then did I realize that I was afraid. Looking at the two people on the ground, they swallowed in horror, their faces pale.

    "You really challenge my patience, why do you think I dare not move you, shamelessly!"

    "Dare you, if you dare to move me, my grandfather must take your skin off."

    "Who do you think your grandfather is? Today, you deliberately provoked first. I was just protecting myself. Can your grandfather kill me?"

    Looking at the two people standing in front of Sun Ran, "Get out of the way, do you want to be like them?"

.The two of them were so frightened that their legs were weakened. If they weren't afraid that Sun Ran would go back to punish them, who would be willing to stand in front of him.

    He swallowed his saliva and forced it until: "Liu Zhumu, I hope you will have a lot of things, let my son go."

    Yang Jin ignored it, and said straightly, "Ask again, are you sure you want to stand in front of him?"

    The two gritted their teeth and walked aside.

    Sun Ran shouted in horror: "Da, Ah Er, you guys come back to me!"

    "Stop arguing, aren't you going to beat me up, come on."

    Sun Ran was already scared to death at this time, and saw Yang Jin wave his hand, the two of them became the same, and the psychological defense line had long collapsed.

    "Are you... a man or a ghost?"

.Yang Jin looked at him amusedly: "Medicine can save or harm people. Doctors, naturally they can both save and kill. Do you think I will kill you?"

    Teeth clenched and rattled, "Don't you dare"

    "It’s not that I don’t dare, it’s not that I will solve you all at once, so how can I get tortured day and night. Have you seen those two people? They will continue to suffer. Every day, the pain will increase. One point, and the cycle again after seven days, there will be no life-threatening!"