Chapter 23

In a blink of an eye, it has been more than half a year since Yang Jin and Liu Zhanxiu were married. During that time, Tang Zishu returned home. I don't know how he convinced his father. When he came back, he was completely free from the shackles.

    Tang Zishu usually looks a lot unreliable, but he is really talented in business. He now manages two-thirds of the industries under Liu Zhanxiu's name.

    "Now the industries you manage are developing very well, have you ever thought of doing your own industry completely?"

    When Tang Zishu heard Liu Zhanxiu's question, he put a smile on his face: "Brother Zhanxiu, I know what you mean. To be honest, based on my current experience, I can do it by myself. But I don't plan to do it for the time being..I know that you are going to be an official. Money and power are always connected. I want to make my career bigger. I need your support. After you become an official, I will develop my own industry. When the time comes, We colluded with officials and businessmen, and what we can do in custody is flourishing. "

    The previous words were like a few words, and the more they were ridiculously followed, Liu Zhanxiu understood what he meant.

    "fair enough!"

    "Daddy..." Liu Zhanxiu turned his head and saw Beibei swaying over.

    He was raised by Yang Jin and was white and fat, like a crystal bun, with big eyes, long eyelashes, and likes to laugh, which made the whole family rare.

    Although he can't speak long sentences yet, he is already very clear.

    Liu Zhanxiu watched his chubby hands carefully holding his pockets. Step by step, I came to Liu Zhanxiu's face.

.Liu Zhanxiu saw that he was holding a few pieces of cake in his pocket. Yang Jin has recently been keen to make some dim sum, which is fragrant but not greasy, and very delicious. Beibei will also have her own exclusive dim sum every time.

    Seeing this, it's not long before it is done.

    "Are you going to eat it for me?"

    Beibei took out one and stuffed it into Liu Zhanxiu's mouth: "Daddy eat it."

    Tang Zishu watched with eager eyes, and hurriedly leaned in front of Beibei: "Isn't there mine, Beibei, have you forgotten your godfather?"

    Regardless of Yang Jin's objections, this guy just claimed to be Beibei's godfather.

    Beibei looked at the two dim sums left in her pocket and frowned tangledly.

    He took two pieces of dim sum in his hand and compared them, and finally chose one that looked smaller and handed it to Tang Zishu.

    "Godfather eat too."

.Tang Zishu looked at the snacks he handed over, and wanted to drink honey in his heart. "Babe is so good, next time my godfather goes to the store to buy you the most fun toys, okay?"

    Beibei grinned and showed a few front teeth, "Play." Liu Zhanxiu looked amused.

    Beibei finished the toy, held his dad's calf in both hands, and said softly, "Tall"

    He has fallen in love with this game since Liu Zhanxiu gave him a ride in Malaysia.

    Liu Zhanxiu raised him up on his shoulders.

    Beibei laughed happily.

    When Yang Jin happened to come out of the room, he saw the two men who made trouble.