Dean Winchester Imagine: Regretting Actions (Part 1)

~Requested by: Alooga

"Dammit Dean! I can't do this anymore!" I shouted, at the man standing in front of me. Too many of our nights were ending like this. Arguing, harsh words thrown at eachother. Dean and I weren't the same anymore. There were times when I looked at him, and my heart would stop completely, I was taken over by happiness and love. Now...nothing was there, and I had a feeling thats how he felt towards me too. Things had gone bad after the Mark of Cain incident. It had changed him for the worse, not the better.

"(Y/N), No! T-This can't be the end of us. God, I still love you!" Dean threw his arms up in frustration. I just let out a small laugh out of shock as I smelt the beer on his breath.

"Ha, not possible! Honestly if you still loved me, this wouldn't be how it would be right now. I wouldn't be scared of you!" I cried out. "This isn't love Dean." I whispered.

"Scared of me? Honestly, only you would pin something like this on me! I try to do something right and it all goes to hell!" I turned my back away from him and screamed out.

"My god Dean, do you want to know what? You're turning into a monster just like your father did! I can't live with that." I shouted towards him, the words slipping off my tongue before I could stop them. I opened my eyes wide before I felt a shock against my cheek. I fell to the floor and cowarded downwards.

"(Y/N), I-I didn't. No, I'm sorry!" Dean mumbled words out, but I shoved him away. I felt tears start to cascade down my cheeks, as I jumped up and ran. I ran towards the door as Sam entered, and I shoved him aside.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Sam and Dean shout in unison, but I followed my feet and ran out the door. I continued to run down the street until I was far enough away before I shouted out the name of someone I knew I could truly trust in this time of need.

"Castiel...I need you here. Please."

A/N~ Please let me know what you think. Thank you all for over 5,000 veiws. If you guys would like you can check out my two other stories on my page. I love you all so much!

~Payton