Castiel Imagine~ You Don't Understand

Requested by: CastielsLostGrace 

"Cas you're home!" I ran towards him and engulfed him into a huge hug.  "I missed you!" I looked up at him and smiled brightly.  I hadn't seen Cas in a week and I hated every second of it.
"I missed you too (Y/N)." He continued to hug me for a minute and then pulled back.  I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the couch to sit with me.

"Why were you gone so long?  I thought it was only a few days not a week." I asked him quietly afraid that he would be a little mad for me asking.  He reached over and placed his hand on mine and slid forward towards me.

"I'm really sorry (Y/N).  It was supposed to be a few days, but it was hectic and a lot of things were out of hand.  There were people who were in charge, but they should not be in charge." Cas shook his head slowly. I looked into his eyes and began debating on the question that I planned on asking him. 

"Cas I have a question..." I looked down and fixed my shirt scared of how he may react.
"What is it?" Cas questioned with fear in his voice.
"I-I was wondering...how do you become an angel?" I mumbled the last part but Cas heard and pulled his hand out of mine.
"Why would you want to know that information?" Cas asked me in a worried voice.  I stood up frustrated and looked down at him. 
"Cas.  I want to be with you.  You're always gone and I hate it." Cas quickly stood up and grabbed my hand. 
"(Y/N),by becoming an angel?  You honestly do not understand the struggle of being an angel do you?  You cannot just become an angel.  God specifically picked each angel out and gave them the opportunity...no the job."  Cas spoke quick and angrily.
"Well what if we talked to a witch or another angel or something? Then maybe I could become one."  I stepped closer with desire in my eyes.

"No.  Even if that were possible I would not allow such actions." Cas pulled his hand from mine and turned his back towards me.  I reached forward and turned him back around.
"Cas why not!" I shouted. 

"Because (Y/N).  I am not going to put you through this pain and responsibility that is laid upon us.  Why would you even want to deal with this chaos?"  He exclaimed angrily.  I threw my hands up in the air in frustration and groaned.
"Cas I want to be with you more.  We are never together.  It's hard not having you by my side." I spoke sadly. "I miss you Cas."

Cas walked forward and softly placed his arm around me bringing me to his chest.  "(Y/N), I miss you too and I want to be with you more, but not in away were with are both stressed and working.  I want to be with you when we can relax or do fun activites with each other."

I looked upwards to Cas and he leaned down and kissed me softly. I looked back down and leaned in again. "I understand."

A/N~ Ehhh I don't know about this one... Ill try and work on another one tonight because I just don't know if I like this one much.  Please let me know about this though and don't forget to request.

~Payton