Dean Winchester Imagine~ Restless Nights

Requested by: liampaynelover88

I struggled to pull the blanket out of Dean's hands who had taken it all leaving me with the cold air.  He did this every night and I wasn't going to lie, it was pretty annoying.

"C'mon Dean, you're stealing all of the blankets and it's cold!" I shoved his shoulder roughly but he wouldn't budge. "Dammit Dean." I rolled over and tried to go to sleep but there was no use.  I kicked his leg softly at first, not wanting to hurt him, but then gave up in trying to do that and kicked him a little harder.

"Hey, cut it out (Y/N)!" He mumbled as he rolled over towards me and took up my side of the bed.

"Dean! Then move, you're taking up my side of the bed.  Just give me part of the blanket and roll over!" I whisper-shouted towards Dean, not wanting to wake up Sam. He mumbled something I couldn't understand and I groaned in frustration. I rolled over as much as I could and tried to fall asleep...again. I slowly drifted off to sleep but this didn't last long.  Dean rolled back towards me and caused me to fall off the bed.  I held in a cry of pain due to my knee hitting the metal siding of the bed.  I rubbed my sore knee and then stood up.  I reached over Dean grabbed a pillow and chucked at his head.

"Hey, what the hell!" Dean spoke angrily as he rubbed his head. I walked out of the room and walked towards another spare bedroom.  I found one right next to Dean's room and slowly walked in dragging my feet across the cold wooden floor. I looked at the clock and saw that it read 4:37am.  I groaned knowing that I would only get a few hours of sleep before I had to get up. I threw myself onto the bed and drifted off to sleep.  I heard footsteps and the door open to the room I was in which caused me to wake up.  I looked over to the clock again and saw that it now read 5:59. I looked back towards the door and saw Dean standing in the doorway.

"What do you want." I mumbled with my face partially in the pillow.

"What are you doing in here?" Dean questioned me as he walked over to the bed I was in and sat on the corner by me. I groaned as his elbow hit my bruised knee. "Hey, what's wrong?" He questioned still having a quite sexy morning voice. He pulled the blanket up and saw a blue and purple bruise.

"Well, if you really want to know.  You. I have been trying to sleep all night and you kept stealing the blankets, and rolling over on MY side of the bed." I answered annoyingly. "And then you knocked me off the bed and I hit my knee on the side." I finished speaking as I pulled the blankets farther up my body. 

"I didn't realize." He scratched the back of his head.

"Whatever, just let me sleep." I rolled back over to the other side and closed my eyes.

"Hey, I'm sorry." He placed a hand on my waist and turned me back towards him. "Come lay back down with me." I looked at him and thought for a minute. "Please?"

"Ugh, fine." I pushed the blanket off of my feet and got ready to getup when Dean picked me up in his arms swiftly. I gasped taken a back a little bit. Dean just chuckled as he carried me back into our room. He placed me down on the bed an crawled in next to me. He slid his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "I guess I like sleeping with you better." I mumbled as I placed my head on his chest.

A/N~ You guys are amazing! In just one night you guys have brought up past 30,000 views! Thank you all so much! I am also going through this book and proof reading and editing it so please don't mind that. I love you all so much, let me know what you think, and don't forget to request!

~Payton