Dean Winchester/Castiel Imagine~ Secrets (Not Destiel, Sorry)

I reached on my tips toes towards the bowl for popcorn, but failed at the attempt.  I sighed and looked around trying to decide if I should grab a chair or just climb on top of the counter.  I decided the counter and began to push up on it, but was distracted by  a loud whoosh behind me.  I turned around and was met eye to eye with Cas.

"Woah, personal space Cas." I informed him.

"Oh. Sorry, (Y/N)." He apologized as he took a step back. 

"No, you're fine.  I do have a question for you." I spoke looking down a little embarrassed. He raised his eye brow at me and I sighed. "Can you reach that bowl? I'm too short." He smiled at me and reached forward grabbing the bowl.

"Here." He placed the bowl in my hands.  I nodded and took it over next to the microwave where I had the popcorn in it. I turned back towards Cas, but was lost when he had a confused look on his face.  I shrugged it off and pulled the bag out of the microwave pouring it into the bowl.  I turned back around and began to walk out of the kitchen but was stopped by Castiel grabbing my arm.

"What is it?" I asked him as his grip was tightened on my fore-arm.  He looked down at my stomach and back up at me slowly.

"Does Dean know?" I squinted my eyes at him confused. "Does he know your pregnant?" Cas asked me.  I dropped the popcorn and brought my hands up to cover his mouth. 
"Shh! No he doesn't know yet." My eyes were wide as I slowly pulled my hands away. "I'm going to tell him, I just can't yet." I whispered.
"Why not?" He asked me.  I sighed and just shook my head.  Cas wouldn't understand the feelings I had right now, he would be too confused.
"Because." I answered and bent down to pick up the popcorn I had spilled.  Castiel bent down next to me and helped me place it back into the bowl.

"You need to tell him." Cas informed me as I walked over to the trash can and threw the popcorn away.

"I can't right now." I argued as I placed the bowl in the sink and looked in the cupboard.  "Shit." I mumbled, that was the last bag.

"Why-" Cas began to ask again, but I cut him off.

"Just because. C'mon let's go watch the movie." Cas nodded as he began to walk out, but I stopped him. "Don't tell Sam, and definitely don't tell Dean." Cas nodded and continued to walk forward.

We walked into the living room awkwardly due to the recent conversation.  I jumped over the couch next to Dean and snuggled up towards him as he threw his arm around me.
"Where's the popcorn babe?" Dean asked me and I quickly came up with an excuse.  I looked over to Cas and back at Dean before talking.

"Oh, I forgot that I ate the last bag, sorry." I leaned forward and pecked him on the lips.

"Oh, okay." He smiled and looked back towards the movie.  I tried to focus on the movie, but couldn't due to Cas's piercing gaze. I had given him a few dirty looks tying to get him to stop, but he wouldn't. After fighting the awkward gazes I could watch a little bit of the movie. 

...

"Ehh, the movie was okay." Sam shrugged his shoulders and hopped up off of the couch. "Well, I'm going to bed." Sam waved goodnight and began to walk out of the room.

"I think I should be going too. Can I talk to you before I leave?" Cas asked me.  I looked over to Dean and nodded before sliding out of his tight grip.  We walked into the Kitchen and I hit him on the arm.
"Cas what the hell?" I whisper shouted at him. He rubbed his arm and looked down at me.

"You need to tell him now." Cas informed me as he continued to rub his arm.
"I can't-" I began to speak but was cut off by Cas.

"You need to or I will.  I don't want him to be angry with you and do something stupid.  He will understand, I promise." Castiel spoke quickly.  I rolled my eyes and looked back at him.

"How do you know?" I asked him quietly.

"I just do. Now tell him." Castiel told me before placing a hand reassuringly on mine and then disappearing. I took a deep breath and gathered myself before walking back to where Dean sat on the couch.

"What's up with Cas, babe?" Dean asked me as I sat down and placed my feet over his legs.

"Uh...I'm not sure." I answered not having a good excuse.

"You okay?" Dean placed a hand on my leg.  I nodded and looked back up at him.

"Dean, please don't be angry at me." I looked back down.  I felt Dean shift under me and place another hand on my waist.
"What's wrong?" Dean questioned me in a worried tone.  I sighed before looking back up at him and feeling a tear slip.

"I-I'm pregnant."

A/N~ Hey I know that I already made a Dean Winchester pregnancy imagine but this is a little different than it.  Let me know if you want a part two, maybe the reaction, idk.  Also let me know what you think of it! I love you all so much and thank you for all of the views, favorites, and comments.  You guys are literally heaven!

~Payton