Dean Winchester Imagine~ Demon Deals

~Requested by: CastielsLostGrace

(Your P.O.V.)

"Okay take a left here Dean." I pointed towards the road ahead of us. I closed up the travel map and slid it into the glove box. Dean followed my directions and turned onto the road. About a quarter of the mile up we discovered the old mill we had been searching for. There was weeds that surrounded the mill and broken pieces of wood laying on the ground. Dean pulled in close to the door and turned the car off. I took a deep breath and opened the passenger door exiting the car.

"Knife?" I asked Sam. He pulled it out of the back and handed it to me. I closed the door and waited for Dean and Sam to grab all of their stuff before we walked in. The old mill was of course creepy but what would hunting be if we didn't encounter run-down, beat-up places. The mill had a rotten smell to it that we all acknowledged when we entered it. In unison we covered out noses and groaned in disgust.

"Do either of you-" Sam began to question us but he was cut off by a familiar voice.
"Hello boys and (Y/N)." Crowley spoke confidently. I took a step closer to Dean and placed my hand behind my back, making sure I had the Demon knife with me. Next to Crowley stood a demon on each side. "Don't mind the smell, you get used to it after a little bit."

"Cut the crap Crowley, where is the Demon Tablet?" Dean demanded annoyingly. I saw that he had his hand placed on his shotgun full of salt rounds.

"Ah-ah, I don't think so. You see you have something that I want." He smiled evilly at us. Sam looked at Dean and back forward in a confused state.

"And what's that?" Sam asked.

"I want the location of Kevin Tran." Crowley told us. I looked down and saw Dean's fist ball up. I placed a hand on his shoulder advising him to calm down.

"We don't know where he is." I told Crowley. He looked at me and then back to the boys.

"Don't lie to me, I know you know where he is." Crowley spoke angrily. We honestly didn't know where Kevin was. Every now and then we would receive a phone call from him notifying us that he was safe, but we had never actually been able to track any of the calls.

"We don't know." Dean growled towards him. "Now just give us the damn demon tablet!"

"Well you know there are consequences in this situation. You either tell me where Kevin Tran is or else." Crowley smiled as the demon on both sides of him stepped forward. I pulled the blade out from behind my back while Dean and Sam brought up their guns.
"Like what?" Dean glared at him.

(Dean's P.O.V.)

"Like what?" I glared at him. Man if we didn't need that demon tablet I would have killed Crowley a long time ago. I looked back at (Y/N), as I waited for Crowley to answer. He just laughed as he looked at both of the freaks on his sides and looked back at me.

"Well how about this." He smiled before flicking his hand towards (Y/N). Sam and I both turned towards her. I shouted her name as I saw her whole body turn to grey. Sam and I both ran forward and placed a hand on her but her body was cold and rock solid. I turned towards Crowley and ran forward.

"Dean!" Sam shouted but I ignored him.

"Turn her back dammit or I swear to god I'll kill you right here!" I pulled my shotgun up and aimed it straight at him. Both demons stepped forward but Crowley placed his hands in front of them.

"How?" Crowley smirked and I felt rage boil inside of me.

"Dammit Crowley!"

"She's not dead. She can hear and see everything." Crowley informed me but I didn't pay any attention to him. I just needed her to be okay. I looked back at Sam who was still staring at (Y/N), trying to help in some way.

"I'll tell you if you change her back." I looked at Crowley with anger radiating off of me. Sam looked up at me and gave me a confused look but I continued to stare at Crowley.

"That's what I thought." Crowley snapped his fingers and (Y/N) gasped falling to the floor. Sam dropped to the floor with her and grabbed her arm. I turned to run back towards her but both Demons grabbed my arms.
"That location?" Crowley demanded. I looked back and saw Sam and (Y/N) shake their heads. I turned back towards Crowley and sighed.
"Holton, Maine." I mumbled. Crowley nodded in satisfaction.
"Well then, Good bye it was nice doing business with you." And with that Crowley and the demons had vanished. I ran over to (Y/N) and hugged her tightly.

"You knew where he was? You shouldn't have told him!" She angrily spoke at me but I just smiled.
"I lied. I don't know where is, but I needed to get you back." I saw sign of relief flash across her face.
"What about the tablet?" Sam asked me. I looked over at him and shrugged.
"We'll have to deal with Crowley another day." And with that I helped (Y/N) up and we all walked out I the old mill and headed back to the bunker.
A/N~Hey let me know what you guys think, and don't forget to request. Also don't forget to enter the contest! It's open until Friday. I just want to say I love seeing you guys comment it means a lot!
~Payton