Sam Winchester Imagine~ This Is For You (Part 2)

Requested by: huntingthetardis

"(Y/N)!" I heard my co-worker Liz call from behind me.  I changed my direction of heading towards the kitchen to her.

"Yeah?" I asked her.  I saw her flip her notebook over one and walk towards me.

"I've got two tables in my section and I was wondering if you would get that one." Liz motioned over to the table in the corner.  I looked over and felt my breath hitch in my throat.

"Uh, Liz." I began to argue but she stopped me.

"Please, and hey its like I am doing you a favor: they're both hot!" She smirked at me.  I looked over at the table and back at her and sighed.
"Okay." I nodded towards her, pulling out my notebook from my pocket. She thanked me and turned around heading to her other table that needed tending.  I fixed my skirt and took a deep breath before walking towards the table.  I attempted to steady my breathing as I continued to walk towards the table.  Once I reached it I kept my head down hoping not to get noticed. Sam was still staring at the menu as Dean looked up.

"Hello, my name is." I began to speak but was cut off by Dean.

"(Y/N)!" He cheered and stood up quickly engulfing me in a deep hug.  Then it hit me.  The last time I had hugged Dean like this I was leaving him.  I felt a tear slip down my cheek as Dean pulled away.  "It's great to see you!"

"It's great to see you Dean." I nodded at him.  He looked down at Sam and back up to me before making an awkward cough.

"Uh, I'm going to go get some fresh air." Dean nodded before sliding his hands in his pockets and walking out. 

"(Y/N), would you like to sit down?" Sam asked me as he tried to contemplate everything that was actually going on. I nodded and sat down across from him. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you Sam." I smiled at him. He nodded and looked over towards the other people around us. I reached forward and placed my hand on his. "You don't need to make this awkward."

Sam looked down at our hands and then up at me.  He stared at me for a minute causing tension before speaking.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry for what I did." He apologized. 

"Don't be." He raised his eyebrows. "Do you remember what you told me?" I asked him. He squinted his eyes still confused at what I was talking about.

"Sam, you told me that, If you love something you're supposed to let it go and if it comes back then it was truly yours, but if it doesn't it never really was." Sam looked down and nodded. "Sam." He looked back up at me and I could see a tear was slipping down his cheek. "I'm back." I smiled though I could feel another tear falling.

Sam looked up at me for a minute before finally understanding.  I watched as he stood up and walked around the booth to where I was. In one swift moment his lips were slammed against mine. I had craved that affection for so long and now.  I was in shock as he pulled away but kept close distance.  T

"I knew you would (Y/N)."

A/N~ So I'm super hyped because I ran 9.5 miles these last two days, and i'm just super proud of myself.  I just had to say that, but I hoped you guys liked this. And omfg almost 50,000 reads, im crying. I also want to point out that every time I bing Sam Winchester smiling gifs they are all super old gifs from the first few season and its kind of depressing.

~Payton