Apologies and New Books

Hey Hunters,

I can not stress it enough how awful I feel.  I haven't updated in a month....A MONTH! I know I've got a long list of excuses and you guys probably don't want to hear them.  All in all I'm sorry.

Getting that out of the way, I have decided something.  I think I am going to end this book. 

This doesn't mean that I am done writing imagines, it just means that I'll be creating a new Supernatural Imagines.  The things that I want this new book to contain is:

~Cleaner stories grammatically

~A wider variety of imagines with characters

~Better representations of your requests

~Imagines that have a better representation of what I want to show

~etc.

With this new plans, there may be longer updates or longer imagines.  I just want to show you all what I can really write.  I feel that since some of my worst imagines are placed at the beginning, since I had just started writing, really throws off everyone who begins to read it.  It doesn't show what I really can do.  I also feel that that is why I don't have really many views anymore, either my stories aren't good or no on wants to read them.

That's why I'm going to show you all what I really am capable of. 

Some of the imagines you have requested on the this book may be posted in the next book and I hope to have less A/Ns. 

My other stories will also be continued, so please feel free to read them and check them out, I will also accept a few request from here.

So, yeah.  I think that's a wrap for this book.  Thank you to everyone who read it, and have a heads up for my next story to be posted: Supernatural Imagines Book 2

~Your's Truly

~Payton