cheating [ N.R ]

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" she yelled.

"What? Me? No, what the fuck is wrong with you!?" i yelled back.

"Why don't you just leave me the fuck alone!?" Nat yells back from our room, her voice echoes along the empty passageways, her voice threatening to break but I'm too mad to care.

"Then leave! Leave for good since you're not doing any efforts to tell me that you fucking want me and you fucking love me!" i yelled back from the living room. The door opens and Nat walks out from our bedroom dragging her suitcase from behind. I can see some unfolded clothes spilling through the half close zipper. She walks towards me, and stops infront of me.

"Maybe because i don't fucking want you." she said in a very serious voice. fuck! that hurts like a bitch.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot, you don't want me anymore because you already fucking someone else! What's her name again? Sarah!?" i asked her almost yelling. I ignore the hurt and pain feelings that i have right now.

She looks at me straight into my eyes, confusion is evident in her eyes.

"What? i didn't—" she didn't finish when i cut her off.

"Cut the fucking crap, Natasha! I saw you kissing her!" i shouted.

"It's not what you think! Don't fucking assume, without even listening to me!" she shouted back at me. I stared into her eyes, anger is visible into my own.

"I don't need to fucking listen to your lies! You don't come home, until it's late or either I'm passed asleep. You don't even sleep in the same bed with me, what's the point of having a shared room if your not sleeping with me!? What the fuck am i supposed to think!?" she scoff and rolled her eyes.

"You know what?" Nat walks to the door and stop infront of it.
"I don't need this. I don't fucking need you in my life. Do whatever the fuck you want because we're fucking done!" she yells and exited the apartment and slamming the door.

It took me a couple of seconds before everything sinks in. Before i realized what just happened. She's gone.

The person that i love, she left.

She don't want me. She don't need me. She don't love me. If I'm right, all this time? fuck!

I feel myself slowly losing balance, i crumble to the floor, collapsing like a wet tissue. I'm too fucking weak to stand back up. All of sudden, it's cold. Everything suddenly appearing darker, lonely, and lifeless, without her.

You barely hear the soft rolling wheels, and footsteps coming as Nat reappears in the door. Her heart broke when she saw the sight, when she saw you laying on the floor, staring into the ceiling and tears streaming down the side of your eyes.

Warm arms wraps around your body and you hear a soft apologize being whispered to you. More tears rolls down your face when you notice Nat's sweet vanilla scent.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry baby." she apologized.

"I didn't mean what i said. I didn't mean it, i want you, i need you, i love you so much Y/N. I'm sorry." she adds and hugs me tighter.

"I'm sorry too, Tasha. I didn't mean it, i should've listen to you first. Let you explain." i said as i wrap my arms around her waist, letting both of our warmth embrace settle in our body. She removed herself from the hugs and caressed my cheeks and our gazed met.

"I'm sorry, it's not like that. She kissed me, i didn't kissed back, i tried to push her, i promise but then you walked in." she explains and tears start to flow down her face.

"You didn't kiss her? back?" i ask with a shaky breath as tears continue to flow out of my eyes. she wiped my tears away and smiled a little before answering my question.

"I promise, i didn't kiss her back. I'm sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't mean what i said, you know that i love you more than anything and-" i cut her off with a short but sweet kiss.

When we break apart, i rest my hand on her cheek, i rest our foreheads and move closer until our lips are breath away.

"I'm sorry." she said. I chuckled and kiss her nose.

"I know, I'm sorry too. but i hate you." i said and pulled away from her.

" No, you don't. You love me, really." she laughs and pulled me in for another kiss.

"yeah, i love you, idiot." i agree, smiling a little.

"Hey! but I'm your idiot." she pouts and i kiss her pouty lips once, twice until she smiles.

"Are we okay now?" she asked hopefully

"Ofcourse, my love." i said and pulled her into a hug.

"So... you sure you didn't kiss that bitch back?" i narrowed my eye's teasingly as i pulled away.

"No, uhhh, maybe she'll be the last person I'd like to kiss." Nat said while laughing.

"Let's get ice cream?" she asks and gave me a puppy eyes.

"Hmm, ofcourse, but first let's unpacked your suitcase."

"Don't bother." Nat laughs and i gave her confused a look. "There's only two or three shirts there, and a night lamp." she said and give me a cheeky smile.

"Alrighty then, let's go get ice cream!" i said and pulled her by her waist as we go out to our apartment.

______

I'm using some words from other books, and kinda inspired by them so yeah, credits to them. <3

- G.J