christmas [ N.R ]

I woke up feeling so excited and happy, I don't why but it just happened. I look at my side where my clock is and saw the time, 7am. Too early for me, usually I woke up 10 onwards. I groan and lay down again, my face is hiding in my pillow until something click. It's Christmas!

I jumped out of my bed and sprint out of my room to the kitchen where I found everyone sitted. I smile at them and greet them a goodmorning, I walked towards my girlfriend, Natasha and give her a long sweet kiss.

"Someone woke up really early." Natasha teased and I rolled my eyes at her and playfully slap her arm.

"And! At the right side of the bed, you look so energetic today and really happy. Not the usual grumpy y/n when you woke up really early." Tony added.

I faced them with a wide smile, "Whatever, I'm just happy. Do you know what today is?" I asked happily.

"Uhm, 25?" Steve said with confused look.

I sigh and massage my temple, "It's Christmas, oldman." I said and he made an 'oh' sound.

"Come and sit, let's eat." Wanda said and give me a smile, I sat down next to my girlfriend and smiled at her which she genuinely return.

After the breakfast, I go to mine and Nat's room not waiting for them nor Nat. I changed my clothe and gathered my things and bought some money and put it in my bag. I decided to give them some gifts. Even I don't receive anything it's okay, as long as I gave them something. I really love Christmas, I don't really know why I love it so much but all I can feel everytime this day come is happiness and  love.

I'm fixing my shirt when someone wrap it's arm around my waist.

"Where are you going?" I heard a familiar voice, ofcourse, Natasha. I smiled and turn around to face her.

I pecked her lips and cupped her cheeks, "I'm going to the mall, just gonna buy some stuff." I said and turned around to continue fixing my shirt.

"Can I come?" She asked and help me fixing my clothes.

"Which come are you talking about?" I teasingly asked. She slapped my arm really hard that make me yelp.

"Ouch! That hurts, Natty!" I complain and rub the arm that she slap.

"You deserve it, now can I come?" She asked again, "with you on the mall." She continues and rolled her eyes at me.

"Hmm." I said and faking to think.

"No, baby. Sorry." I said and smiled at her innocently.

"Whyyyyy?" She whined and give me a pout.

I pecked her lips and hugged her tight, "Sorry baby, alone time." I said kissed her neck before pulling away.

"I'll be back before you know it, I promise." I said trying to convince her.

"But y/n, it's to early for mall." She said, "can you just stay here, with me? Let's cuddle please?" and she give me her best puppy eyes that she knows I can't say no with but, I really have to go. It's for them, her also.

"I'm sorry, Nat but that won't work this time. I really have to go, bye." I said and give her one last kiss before walking away.

"Hey Lady y/n, where you going?" Thor said when he noticed me walking out.

"Mall, just buying some stuff." I said and walked to Nat's car faster avoiding more questions that's coming.

When I reach the car I instantly drove away. I played some music that will break the silence while I'm driving. I'm humming and singing to the song every now and then until I reach the mall.