⁷Natasha Romanoff

Natasha and I are together for almost 4 years now and engaged for 3 years. Too long but it's fine, as long as it's Nat. That three years of my life is the happiest, When the person i love the most go down in one knee infront of me and pulled a ring, i know that we're really soulmates.

I was looking at her sleeping face, admiring her beauty. Even she's sleeping, she's still pretty. You can't change my mind.

"You know, staring is rude. Didn't your parent teach you that?" She asked opening her eyes, startling me a little. I chuckled and pecked her lips.

"Can't i admire my fiancé's beauty?" I asked teasingly making her chuckle.

"Shut up." She jokes and pushed me a little so I'm not blocking her way.

She walks to the bathroom, she stops to the door and she looked at me putting her hands on her hips.

"Are you just gonna stare there like a crazy person or are you going to join me?" When she said that I instantly jumped out of bed and strip.

"Let's go." I said and smirked pulling her inside. We all know it's not just an ordinary shower.

When we finished showering and doing are routines, we head down and met the avengers already sitted at the dining table.
[ Wanda's not here yet. ]

"Hey, love birds. Goodmorning." Clint said and smirk. Nat rolled her eyes and both of us replied a good morning.

Once our breakfast is served, we start eating with a little conversation running here and there until we're done. Bruce asked Natasha to come with him at the lab. She nods and pecked my lips before following him. I watched her walk away until she's out of my sight.

"God, you're really inlove kid." Tony said with his annoying voice making me look at him. I saw Clint with a smirk on his face.

"Don't act like you're not like this with Pepper." I answered back making him flushed. The others laugh at his blushy face.

"Oh, shut it!" Tony shouts and rolled his eyes walking away to go the lab. We laugh at him and start a conversation but not even 2 minutes, Tony came back.

"Hey, Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked curiously and put my hands to his shoulder.  He looks at me and about to speak when someone shout's his name.

"TONY!" I look who is it and it's Natasha, behind her is Bruce following. He looks nervous and his face is flushing. What the hell is going on?

"Is everything alright?" I asked looking at the three of them.

"Yes, he just messed up with something at the lab." Natasha said sternly looking at Tony. I look at him and he just nod.

"Really Tony? Can't keep your clumsy ass together?" Sam jokes making us laugh except for the three of them. Tony just shrug and walks out. I look at them curious and saw that they are too.

[ 2 months ]

   Natasha's been distance to me and I also notice that Tony is been weird when Natasha and Bruce is around. Most likely when they leave together to do something. I asked the team if they noticed it and they did but they just said that Tony is really weird sometimes. I was here at the living room with the team hanging out not until I got bored.

"Hey guys, I'll just go and see Nat. I'll be back." I announced and earning a nod from them, I'm about to walk away when Tony stopped me.

"y/n!" He shouts nervously. I look back at him and hum.

"Can you help me with something? and maybe just don't go see Nat right now?" He asked, I looked at him confused and so the others. I shake my head and smile at him.