streamer [ S.J ]

a/n: Scarlett's not an actress also G!P reader.

smut.

_____

SCARLETT POV

y/n was streaming a game today, and honestly, we both don't have any idea how did she get so many viewers.

It's just out of nowhere, her video stream goes viral and then boom, she's famous and lots of people are following and watching her live.

I'm glad and happy for her and I can see her doing everything to make sure that she keep it up and earned more.

she's beyond happy and when she told me that she earned a tons of viewers, I can see how her eyes sparkled. it's her passion, and I'm very much proud of y/n. she worked hard for it. she deserves it.

I understand it very well why she wants to keep her fan base growing, as I said, I'm happy for her. but, there's tiny– no, big problem. most of her fans were girls.

girls who were obsessed with her.

I'm not going to deny this, because that means I'd be lying.

y/n is totally one of a hella attractive woman. she's sexy, hot, but cute and adorable at the same time. she can be scary but also can be a big baby.

her perfect figures didn't help at all. her sharp jawline, her perfectly shaped pink lips, her pointy nose, her eyes, her hot raspy voice and everything. let me add those stupid cute perfect addictive smiles, giggles, and laughs.

who wouldn't be obsessed, right?

but! just because she's attractive, doesn't mean I have to share. she's mine, all mine, so fucking back off.

and tonight, I was in our living room while she's in our room, doing her stream for today.

I was watching her last stream which was few days ago since y/n's only streaming thrice a week because she still wants to have free time and make plans with me.

'god, you're so hot!' I saw in the comment section making me scoff.

"I know she's hot, but she's mine." I said to no one.

'y/n, make me give birth to your babies!' another comment said.

by this point, I'm getting so pissed with this bitches who's trying to steal my girl.

'punch me and I'll say thank you! you can also spank me, choke me, bite me, slap me!' another girl commented.

sweet jesus, this woman's!

I saw y/n chuckled at the video, "oh my god, why so aggressive? please, stop. I'm punching no one." she said giggling.

if I wasn't aware on what she's replying to, I would say her adorable giggle makes my heart glow but at this point, I'm fucking pissed.

I swear to god, I'm gonna kill you all once I saw you.

I closed my phone and walked upstairs, entering our room, seeing y/n drinking water.

I walked towards her and sat on her lap, putting my head in the crook of her neck.

"y/n, I saw your stream last time," I said in little voice, "I don't like their comments. they're trying to steal you from me!" I added in a whiny voice.

"I'm pretty much sure they wouldn't now." she said and I can feel her smirking.

"what?" I asked, lifting my head from her neck.

"baby, I'm still on stream right now. they can hear us." she replied with a chuckle making my face turned bright red.

oh god.