bestfriend [ N.R ]

→ warning; mention of rape

____

    two weeks ago, Natasha broke up with me because she caught me on the bed with... my bestfriend. I tried to explain but she don't want to listen and I can't really blame her.

she asked me why and I can't give her the answer. only if I can, I would but the problem is I cannot. I want to tell her what was really happening but unfortunately, I really can't.

to say that Wanda know about this something that I can't tell Nat, I force her not to say anything. She was furious but agreed anyway because I keep begging her. she's helping me everytime and keeping it a secret, she's a good secret keeper. if you're wondering how did she know, well she heard my thoughts last time.

for me and nat, I know that she won't forgive me now especially for how her words hurt while breaking up with me.

"god, were you really that desperate to be fucked that you'd offer yourself to your fucking bestfriend?" she yelled, veins popping out of her neck.

"nat, please–"  I tried explaining but she cut me off, "what? if I just know for the very first time that you're a slut, I wouldn't date you! I don't even know what I saw in you that make me fall!"

"please, let me explain." I said but she ignored me.

"like, look at you, there's nothing special. all you have is this fucking issues from your past, this overthinking problem of yours, I don't even want to be in a relationship but I entered one just to give you assurance and this is what you going to repay me!?" she said continuing to yell.

"you didn't really love me? you choose to be with me because you don't have a choice, is that it?" I asked tears streaming down my face.

"don't put the blame on me! it's not me who cheated and chose to fuck his bestfriend!" she said pointing her fingers on me.

"just listen, please–"

"I don't need and I don't want to listen to your lies and excuses y/n. I'm so done with this, I'm so done with you." she said in low but dangerous tone.

"w-what do you mean?" I asked feeling nervous about what she's about to say.

"Let's fucking end this useless and not worthy relationship of ours." she said getting to the point.

I instantly kneel infront of her and start begging, "no, no, please nat! I-I can't– I can't lose you, please!" I begged and hold her hands.

she pulled her hands away from my grip, "don't touch me you dirty whore! whatever you say, it won't matter anymore. I've already made up my mind and I don't want anything that's coming from you again."

"nat..." I whispered, "I don't want you near me, I don't want you touching me and talking to me. we end our relationship, we end our friendship, we end everything between us. now, we're back from how we began. you're just a stranger to me who doesn't exist in my life." she said before leaving me crying mess. how am I supposed to face all of this if she's not with me anymore?

All I wanted to do was to run to her, keep her close and apologize even though she won't forgive me even I gave her everything I have. I'm really sorry, Nat.

she stick up to her words. everytime I'll enter a room that same as her, she'll instantly leave. she never spoke to me again, not giving me any attention even one single glance. just like what she said, I don't exist in her world anymore.