you forgot your clothes [ S.J ]

me and Scarlett are secretly in a arrange marriage and we managed to keep it hidden from everyone.

it was no surprise that she felt nothing towards me but the cold treatment still hurts me sometimes because this is not what I dreamt of and expect when I entered the married life.

you might say that I'm stupid but I fell inlove with her already, it sucks but what can I do? being married to her and living under the same roof for over 2 years, it's not impossible anymore.

to my surprise, I woke up first before her. normally, when I open my eyes she's already out of bed but not this time.

we might be in a arrange marriage and we— she maybe don't feel any love for me, but we still agreed to sleep on the same bed just like what married couples do.

I carefully climb out of bed and do my routine before heading downstairs and make breakfast.

halfway through my cooking, I heard her footsteps coming down the stairs.

"goodmorning, y/n." she greeted with her raspy voice, "goodmorning." I replied.

"how come you're awake already?" she asked, "this is what time I always woke up, you're just really much of an early bird." I said putting the last pancake on the plate before putting it on the table.

"hmm, you can cook." she state the obvious.

"I do."

we start eating in silence, it wasn't uncomfortable anymore since it was everyday.

we eventually finish eating without much talking and just minding our own business.

she took a shower in our room while I use the shower in our guest room. once I'm done, I change into appropriate clothing, and head downstairs with my things I need.

"I'll see you at school." Scarlett said once she saw me walking down, "sure." I shortly replied as she walked out of the door.

I made myself a food for lunch and made sure to check my things before leaving the house. I lock the door and walked towards the cab.

The drive wasn't really that long and before I even notice, the car stopped infront of my school.

I gave the driver my payment before exiting the car and walking directly to my classroom.

when I entered the room, frown instantly forms in my face and my bloods starting to boil.

I saw her flirting with one of the teachers, I know I shouldn't be feeling like this but I can't stop. I let out a scoff before rolling my eyes and walking towards my seat.

after that seems like forever, the bitc— I mean the teacher finally left and she turned to face us and start her discussion.

I wasn't really paying attention, I don't know what is going on but seeing her flirt just makes me mad. I just let out a deep sigh and tried to forget about it, which is failed by the way.

"I want you all to get a partner for your project." I heard her say in a cold tone.

everyone starts getting their own partners while I still haven't moved an inch when someone coughs beside me.

I look up and saw Gabriel, my suitor, standing there with a smile.

"hey, uhm, would you like to be my partner?" he shyly asked and I was about to say something when we heard a loud bang.

we look forward and there she is, looking at me with stern and cold look, "sorry, I drop the book." she coldly said and I internally smirk before turning my gaze back to my suitor.

"yes, ofcourse! I would love to." I happily replied which made him smile and his face lightened.

he was about to reply when someone shouted and I know very well who it is.

"okay! seems like everyone's have a partner, the deadline will be on Friday and no extensions. that would be all for today, class dismissed," she said and gathered her things, "oh, and by the way y/n, please come to my office after this. you forgot your clothes at my house last night." she casually said with innocent smile on her face while my jaw dropped.

everyone is in shock too, and I saw her smirk before casually leaving the room like she didn't say anything.

what the fuck?

_______

wooohhh! another student x teacher huh? how y'all feel about this? let me know, enjoy!

edit: to make things clear, Scarlett is the teacher :))

- G.J