I hate you [ S.J ]

"I really hate you." she said.

"yeah, yeah, I love you too." I replied and giggled.

"can you please just leave?" Scarlett said with a groan.

"are you sure you really want me to leave?" I asked teasingly.

"god, she's so annoying." she said, directing to her friends.

"I like her too." I tell them earning a laugh.

"you guys act like an old married couple." Lizzie said with a laugh.

"gross." Scarlett said, making a face.

"just admit it, you like me too." I casually said and let out a playful sigh.

"yeah scar, admit it." Robert said earning a glare from Scarlett.

"and, you guys look good together." Jeremy added.

I laugh as I heard her groaned, ready to throw hands.

"saved by the bell." I said with a laugh as we heard the bell rang telling our class was about to start.

I waved them goodbye walking to my class.

so, if you haven't notice, I really like Scarlett. and I mean, really really like her.

we always argued and she always got teased by her friends because of it. I was like her tail, I always bug her, tease her, to make it short, I'm always by her side.

there's no day or even a time that I'm not on her side and bugging her, well maybe except when we're in our own classes.

I just, you know, it wasn't just a normal crush where it's easy to go away and moved on. it's way more deeper than that.

I'm inlove.

"so, how is it with miss frowny?" I heard Carrie's voice, my bestfriend, as I saw her sat down next to me.

"you seriously gonna call her frowny forever?" I asked with amused face.

she shrug, "so...?"

"oh yeah, well you know, like normal." I plainfully said with a shrug.

"why don't you just give up? she's seriously not paying attention to you and only see you as annoying ass." she said, resting her head on the table.

"why don't you shut up, hmm?" I replied that received a chuckle.

"whatever, y/n. but, all jokes aside, I'm always here for you."

"I know."

the rest of the class went smoothly and before I knew it, I'm walking towards the bench where obviously Scarlett was with her friends.

"oh, look who it is!" Robert said with open arms causing me to giggle.

"hello, lover." I said sweetly to Scarlett.

"when will you ever going to leave me alone?" she asked with furrowed brows.

I pretend to think a bit before giving her an innocent smile, "hmm, maybe... never." I replied which earned a sigh and eye rolled from her, and giggles from others.

The days went by and as normal, I was bugging my favourite person in the whole wide world. every single day.

to say that I was happy to spend my days with her even though she is always snarky because of how 'annoying' I am as she said but, is that thing going to stop me? nah, don't think so.

and as usual, just like yesterday and everyday, here I am making my way towards her. all of our classes are done and I usually walk with her until we get home since I'm few streets away from her.