what's the answer? [ N.R ]

I was peacefully scrolling through my phone while playing with my girlfriend's hair who's laying her head in my lap.

"hey, baby?" she quietly called out, I look down at her letting her know she got my attention, "after college, what's your plan?"

I think for a second before answering, "honestly, I don't know yet. probably become a professor? I don't know, my future's still undecided."

"why not becoming Mrs. Romanoff first before becoming a professor?" she said with her signature smirk.

"hmm, sure. I'm not complaining," I answered with a giggle, "god! you're so cute!" she said and I lean down capturing her lips.

"I love you," I mumbled against her lips that only breath away from mine, "I love you too, so much."

our sweet moment got interrupted by my phone, I look at it and saw my friends caller ID.

"hey, Jake! do you need anything?"

"uh, have you done the homework?"

"yes, why?" 

"do you know the answer for number 24?"

"hold on a second," I put my phone on mute and look down, "hey, what's the answer for question 24?"

Natasha opens her eyes revealing her big green gorgeous eyes, "um, letter c." she said closing her eyes, hugging my stomach.

I mumbled a small thank you before unmuting my phone, "Letter C."

he thanked me before ending the call.

I smirk to myself and start massaging my girlfriend's scalp or better yet, my professor.

"who's that?" she mumbled.

"Jake, he asked what's the answer for number 24." I said and she looks at me making me stop from what I'm doing with her scalp.

"have you done yours?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

I chuckled, "yes, you helped me remember?" she giggled before nodding, "hmm, yeah I did, I forgot."

"I'm so lucky to have you," I said looking at her with soft eyes, full of admiration and love.

"why? because I can give you all the right answers?" she jokes and I playfully rolled my eyes, "actually, yes." I said playing along.

she gasped and sit up, "is that all I am to you?"

I giggled cupping her face, "I'm kidding baby, I love you so much! I would never use you just to get all the right answers, I'm lucky because I've never thought I would experience this. to be so inlove, it feels like I'm floating, I'm in heaven."

her face turned red just like her hair, "please, stop! you're making me blush," she quietly said and hide her face in my neck.

"you're so adorable, Tasha. I can't believe you're this scary and bad-ass teacher in campus but soft little baby when we're alone," I teased stroking her head.

"you make me soft," she said making me smile, "you're my baby anyway, so it's fine. I'm honoured to see this side of yours," I softly said.

she removed her head from my neck and connect our lips into short sweet kiss, "I love you, my love."

"I love you, too." I replied and gave her another kiss.

god, I can't wait to spend my whole life with you.

________

a very short one because I can't think of anything. I hope y'all like it tho.

- G.J