I didn't do anything [ part 2 ]

It's been a few months since Scarlett said those things to me.

she tried to talk to me that day but I can't face her, I feel like she's about to say something again that will broke me even more.

she gets a lot of angry words from the people who witnessed that, they were beyond mad at her. but eventually, after few weeks of being mad and avoiding her, they forgave her.

while me, I don't know. I love her, I really do, but everytime I try to look at her, the words she dropped keeps coming back inside my head.

it keeps repeating like a song that was on the loop.

'you useless, bitch!'
'why did I even marry you?'
'why do you have to be so useless?'

it goes like that every. fucking. day.

for over a month, she tries making it up for me. she keeps apologizing and told me that she just had a really bad day that time.

-

"y/n, love?" I heard scarlett's voice outside the room.

I sigh before answering, "what is it, Scarlett?"

she opens the door and slowly walked towards me, "I'm sorry." she whispered.

"I don't know what came over me, I just had a really bad day and I'm so stressed. I know it's not an excuse for how I acted and for the things I said, but I'm truly sorry." she softly said, "I know, but it still hurts. tell me, do you really see me as a useless wife all this time?" I shakily asked with tears in my eyes.

"no, ofcourse not! you're the best wife I could ever asked for and I'm a real asshole when I said those things to you but I promise, I'm so grateful that you're my wife." she said and caressed my cheeks wiping my tears.

"I don't know, scar. what you said really broke me and I-I just can't look at you right now without remembering it." I replied and remove her hands.

when you have a fucked up brain, even you want to forgive and forget, you simply can't.

"I know and I understand, I promise, I'll make it up to you. I'll do everything!" she said and I just gave her a weak nod, "can I please hug you?" she quietly asked which I nod once again.

she quickly engulfed me into a tight hug, holding me like her life was depending on me while whispering her apologies.

_

that's what she really did. everyday, she cooks for us unless she's busy with work.

she also make sure that I rest even though I don't need it but she always pushed me down the couch and pass me the remote while she's taking care of our son.

I'd be lying if I tell you that I'm not grateful for everything she's doing, she's indeed trying her very best and I'm thankful for that.

"Scarlett? where are you?" I called out, "Kitchen!" she shouted.

I walked towards the kitchen and saw her putting some food in the plate, "yes love?" she sweetly asked once she saw me.

"why are you up so early?" I asked, "I made breakfast, where's kio?"

"he's still asleep," I replied and she just nod.

I walked closer to her, wrapping my arms around her waist before burying my face in her neck, "are you okay?" she asked concerned while rubbing my back. I hum in response.

"hey, love. seriously, what's wrong?" she asked and I sigh before looking at her, "I just, I'm sorry." I mumbled.

her eyebrows furrowed, "what for? you didn't do anything wrong." she softly said looking straight into my eyes.

"I'm sorry it took me a month to like forgive you, it's just when I tried, everything's coming back. I love you, so much and—" I start to ramble but she quickly cut me off.

"love, please, don't apologize. it's my fault, and I promise you, it'll never gonna happen again. I love you too, so much. you and kio are my life." she said with a gentle smile.

I didn't hesitate to kiss her, she was taken back by the sudden action but got quickly recovered and kissed me back.

we both pulled away and rest our foreheads together, "I love you, so much, y/n." she whispered in space between us.

"I love you too, Scarlett."

______

okay, hope this is okay. so, how's your little broken heart? hope this cure the little damage.

request: Potterhead479 ZianSyazy  gay4Ubtch  its_BANANAS KittyRomanoff  harrotdecarrot  lexa_raccoon  spitmymouth  Kklern202 Kaydenthetransgender  Skym44306

- G.J