why me? [ S.J ]

"Hi!" I cheerfully greeted.

"Hi," she replied with a smile.

I'm here today at Avengers comic con (I don't know how comic con works, so deal with me.) and I'm standing right now infront of Scarlett Johansson! it's great, isn't it?

"uhm, hi! I'm Y/N, and I-I'm a big fan of yours." I excitedly said making her laugh, "wow, thankyou so much!"

"ca-can I have a picture with you, please?" I shyly asked.

"ofcourse, come on." she said and I walked next to her, snapping a photo.

oh my god, she smells so good! she looks much beautiful up close, I'm gonna pass out!

"Thankyou so much!" I said with the biggest smile I could ever show.

"It's no problem," she said with a soft smile. I walked away with brightest smile on my face. This is so awesome!

-

"hey, love. what are you thinking?" I heard Scarlett's voice as her arms wrapped around my waist.

"Nothing," I shortly replied and she hums, "I was just thinking about the first time we've met." I turned around, wrapping my arms around her neck and peck her lips.

"oh, I would never forget that day. you look so cute especially when you're shy and nervous," she softly said before leaning for another kiss this time, much longer.

"what's your schedule today?" I asked turning my back at her to look again at the view in our terrace.

"I have interview with Sabrina Connel at Jimmy's show in few hours," she replied resting her chin on my shoulder. [ I made the girl's name. ]

" 'mkay."

We just enjoyed the view feeling contented in eachother's arms. and without me knowing, it's time for her to leave and do the interview.

"I'll see you later, okay?" she said while walking out of the door, me following behind.

"okay, take care! I love you." I said with a smile giving her a kiss, "I love you most."

I watch her get into her car and drive off. I sigh and walked inside, to keep myself entertain I decided to open my tiktok and watch some random stuff or better yet, edits of my lovely girlfriend.

I'm seeing lots of edits, her and Sabrina. people do ship them, and I can't blame them, they look good together.

Public's aware that Scarlett's in a relationship but they don't know with who. they don't know me. we want a private relationship, out of public's eyes. only our close friends and families know about us.

before my thoughts drown me, I turn the tv on flicking through the channels until I found what I'm looking for. her interview.

The interview started and I must admit, it makes me jealous how people ship them even though they know that she's with someone who happened to be me but she's a very well-known actress and it's normal for people to ship her with someone. single or not.

As I continue watching, my thoughts finally caught up on me and this time, there's no escape.

they both look so good together. Sabrina's very beautiful, she's rich, an actress also, and lot of people wants them together. she doesn't have to hide the relationship. why is she even with me? what did she see in me? I'm nothing but a normal person whose living a normal life.

Lot of questions comes inside my mind. I was slowly drowning myself in my own thoughts and insecurities.

without me knowing, the show ended already and I don't even know what happened. I was so focused on trying to find some answers to my questions.

I grab the remote and change it to Netflix, I scrolled and scrolled looking for something to watch. but, do I really want to watch?

I keep flickering movies to movies but my mind is not with me. I'm looking at the tv blankly clearly not in my normal self.

"baby?" I heard her voice and also feeling her presence sat next to me. I didn't even notice that she's home.

"what's wrong? are you okay?" she softly asked taking away the controller from my hand.

"hmm," the only thing I said, "come on, love. tell me, what's bothering you?" she asked again.

gosh, she really knows me very well.

"why me?" I quietly asked keeping my eyes on the tv, I saw in my peripheral vision that she looks at me with confusion.

"what do you mean why you?"

this time I look at her, "I mean look at me, Scarlett. I'm not famous as you, not rich as you, I'm not even that pretty. I'm supposed to be just a fan of yours, admiring you from afar and not labelled as your girlfriend. you deserve so much better, better than me. someone like Sabrina." I said almost whispering the end.

"baby, please don't say that. I love you just the way you are, if you think I deserve better then be better for me. I don't want anyone else, if it's not you then I don't want it." she said holding my hand, rubbing my knuckles gently.

"but if you have someone just like you, you don't have to hide your relationship. you can do whatever couples do in public." I said looking down as I feel my eyes starting to water.

she put a finger on my chin and lift it up, she have a soft smile on her face, "I don't want us to go public not because I'm ashamed or something but because I've seen lot of artist publicise their relationship and not even a month everything goes downhill because of paparazzi and shits."

a tear left my eyes and she wiped it away, "only if you knew how much I want to tell everyone who owns my heart, how much I want to show you to the world and tell them how much I'm inlove with you. but, I also don't want some paparazzi and toxic fans get inside our relationship and ruin us. I don't want to lose you. I can't."

at this point tears starts to flow down and I quickly jumped in her arms hugging her tight, "I'm sorry. I-I'm just being insecure and my thoughts got the best of me." I mumbled while sniffing.

she pulled away and caressed my cheeks, "never apologize for something you can't control, but always remember this okay? I love you more than anything in this world, I don't like and I don't want anyone else besides you. you, you are Y/N Y/LN the love my life." she softly said reassuring me.

"I love you so much," I said with a smile and gave her a quick kiss before hugging her again, "and I love you most."

________

I think this is kinda short but whatever. also, don't know how to end this so... 🤷🏻‍♀️

request by; KyJohansson

- G.J