¹⁵Natasha Romanoff

I was sitting here at the restaurant alone for over an hour now. I can sense some people starring at me and some waiter with a apologetic face. I sigh and grab my phone to text my girlfriend, It's our 3rd anniversary today that's why I planned to take her out on a date.

* my love *

Hey, are you still coming?
Are you busy?
You still working?
I'll wait for you for another minute, I love you Nat.

I turn off my phone and sigh, she's been distant to me for over a month now. No more dates, sweet talks, kisses, hugs, cuddles, and more. It seems like our relationship ended already but no, we're still together.

I know that being a hero is really hard, sometimes you don't have time to have fun or just relax that's why I understand her. I'm working at the Avengers compound and that's where we've met. I'm a S.H.I.E.L.D Agent. I have a good relationship with the Avengers and they're like my family.

You see, when I told my parents that I'm Bisexual and Natasha's my girlfriend they told me to broke up with her and I should find a nice guy but I didn't listen to them. I fight them for my love until they kick me out. They disowned me.

Natasha is all I have now, she always makes me happy, she makes me feel so important, not until now. She's always giving me this blank looks, cold shoulder, and avoiding me if she can. Yes, we live at the same roof but I can't see her more often, I can't touch her, she's always out of my sight. Nowhere to be found.

"Do you want anything to drink, Miss?" The waiter asked snapping me out of my thought.

I look at him and shake my head, "No, I'm good. I'll leave after a minute or so."

He gave a sad smile and nod before walking away. I shut my eyes tightly and think positive things not wanting to win the bad and negative thoughts. She's just busy, nothing's going on.

But while you're waiting for her, she's back at the compound having fun with Bucky. When he first came there, that's when Natasha lost her interest in you. They became close until they did it, every now and then when they had a chance they'll have a hot and steamy session and now, it happens like everyday. The others are noticing it until Wanda can't take it anymore. She walks towards Nat and confront her.

"What are you doing?" She said sternly.

"What are you talking about?" She asked confused.

"You're with y/n and yet you're having a relationship with Bucky!" Wanda shouts.

"She don't have to know and she will never know unless one of you told her!" Natasha shouts back and look at them with a death stare. She walks out and the team sigh, they feel sorry for you and they wish they could do something. Then, back at you at the restaurant,

I wait and wait but she didn't show up, no Natasha Romanoff infront of me. Some people are whispering and some are saying that they're sorry for me, they're giving me such a apologetic looks. It's been an hour and yet, I'm still alone.

"Miss, please drink anything." The waiter said once again, I look up and he have a soft and sad look. He feels sorry for me.

"No, it's okay. I'll leave." with that, I stand up and left the restaurant. When no one can see me, my tears finally fall. I text her that I'm no longer in the restaurant but still the same, no response. It hurts, maybe she didn't forgot she's just busy. I always pushed away the negative thoughts just to save me from sadness and overthinking but I know something was up.

I walked until I reach the compound, I enter the elevator and press the lounge floor where I think everyone will be. But, when the elevator opens, my heart drop and broke into a million pieces. Bucky and Natasha is kissing while Natasha's in his lap and his hand is on her waist, infront of the team. When they heard the elevator dings, their gaze goes to me but before that and before they notice, I wiped my tears.