enough for you [ N.R ]

Natasha, she's my bestfriend for three years now. and for a very badass assassin i can say that she's dumb. Why? because she's inlove with Steve even though he always hurt her and cheats on her, but today enough is enough.

I've been hiding my feelings for her for one and a half years now, yes. Steve has been distance to her yet she still loves him. What a dumb!

I walk out from my room and goes to her room. Once I'm infront of her room i hesitate to knock, Am i really going to do this? Should i really confess my feelings? i gathered all my strength and knocks to her door. I heard some footsteps and her door opens, Nat looks at me confused.

"You need anything Y/N/N?"

"I need to tell you something." i said nervously.

She moves aside letting me walked inside her room. I sat at the edge of her bed, and she walks towards me and sat beside me.

"What is it?" she asked staring at me. I hesitate to answer not knowing what to say and avoiding to make any eye contact with her.

"Hey, Y/N, what's wrong?" she asked me, taking my hands for her to hold. I look at her and our gazed met. As i was staring at her green forest eyes, i took a deep breath before speaking.

"I know you're inlove with Steve, but Nat, he's hurting you and keeps on cheating on you. Heck, does he even think about you? your feelings? Everytime he hurt you, he cheats on you, all he need to do is to apologize and say that he wants you back then your already crawling back to him. and then he's going to repeat it, again and again and again. He never stopped. You deserve so much better, Nat. You deserve someone that willing to give everything to you, someone will love you, will make you happy! Not someone like him. Someone like-" i didn't finish what I'm about to say when she cuts me off.

"Someone like you?" she says not breaking eye contact with me. i sigh and nods.

"I love you, Nat. and i just- I can't take it anymore. He's hurting the girl that i love, that i dreamed. I can't see you hurting one more time because of the same reason, Nat. Please, give me a chance and I'll prove to you that it's worth it, to love someone else. I'll never leave you, Nat. I'll never hurt you, but I'm not forcing you to do anything, to like me back, but please open your eyes. Look at him, he's been distance to you yet you still love him. How are you so dumb? why are you letting him do this horrible things to you? He's lucky to have you but look what he's doing?" she looks at me blankly and i sigh. Great! i just ruined our friendship.

I take my hands off her and about to walk out when she stops me. She walks infront of me and cupped my face.

"Let's give it a try?" she softly asked.

"N-Nat? are you serious?" i asked making sure that i didn't missed hear it.

She nods and smiled at me.

"Yes. Now, let's give it a try?" she asked again, I nods eagerly and pulled her into a tight hug. This is the happiest day of my life!

[ 4 months later ]

It's been 4 months since Nat and I confrontation. and since that day, we became closer. I did everything to make her happy, give her everything, and prove to her that she didn't make the wrong choice. That this relationship is worth the try, this is worth it. We've been together for 2 months now, we've dated for 2 months too.

But lately, she became distance to me. Her and Steve became close again, they spend a lot of time together and talking to some things that only gods know.

I mean, I don't want to overreact, they're friends before so it's fine. It's completely normal, right? There's nothing wrong. They're just, really close.