I made your wish come true [ S.J ]

→ warning: suicide.

____

"GOD, Y/N! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING STUPID!?" she yelled at me angrily.

as you can see, me and Scarlett are having an argument, the biggest argument we've ever had.

well, you can't blame me. I decided to visit her on the set earlier, when I entered her trailer I saw her and her co-actor about to kiss. how do you expect me to react? ofcourse, I was instantly mad and I accidentally broke her wrist.

then, Scarlett told me that they were just practicing a script and show it to me. guilt instantly rush to my body and I keep apologizing but I know it won't heal her wrist.

my reaction was understandable, right?

"HOW DARE YOU!" I shouted back and before I know it, her palm made a contact with my cheeks.

she slapped me.

"I wish you were never my wife, I want you out of my life or better yet, die!" she harshly said while pointing at me, "god, this marriage is so stupid!" she added before grabbing her car keys and walking out of the house, slamming the door shut.

I was left alone, I crumble to the floor while tears escaping my eyes uncontrollably. my heart shattered at her words.

SCARLETT POV

I left the house slamming the door shut, I was so angry.

we were rushing the filming and now we have to wait two weeks for Zia's [ co-actor ] wrist to heal because apparently, y/n, my wife decided to break it.

she saw us about to kiss on my trailer and didn't even listen to me and my explanation, she just instantly jumped into conclusion that I was 'cheating' even though we were just practicing a script.

I was so angry that we got into the biggest argument we've ever had.

I stopped the car into a parking lot and let myself cool down.

looking back at what happened, I can't really blame her because I'm sure that if I was the one in her position, I'll react that way also or maybe worst.

then, the harsh words I said that I didn't mean. it just slipped off my mouth before I even think about it, the anger consume my body.

I look down at my hand that for the first time, lay a hand on my wife. I hurt her, not just emotionally but also physically. I didn't mean to slap her, it was just the heat of the moment.

I sigh before resting my head on the steering wheel, thinking about what should I say once I get home.

I stayed there for an hour before finally deciding to go home.

"y/n, baby?" I called with a soft tone.

I take my shoes off and walked inside the house, it was quiet.

"wife? can we talk, please?" I said but again no response.

she must be really mad at me because she's not like this. when we have an argument, and I called her once to talk she's already walking towards me and start clinging.

I sigh and walked towards the kitchen to grab some water. as I was drinking, I saw a letter laying on the kitchen counter.

I grab it and instantly read what's inside it. my heart dropped and tears forming in my eyes.

[ the letter ]

I'm sorry for what I did back there and fighting with you. I didn't mean to hurt her, I was just so mad especially after what I saw. you know that I love you, right? more than anything in this world, more than myself and I'll do everything and anything you ask me to. I made your wish come true! don't worry, I'll be okay, so are you. take this as my gift for you and obeying you, don't be sad, my love. I'll just visit you in your dreams, okay? I love you, so much! ♡

- y/n

"no, no, no!" I said to myself, the letter was now laying on the floor.

I ran to our room and the bathroom instantly caught my eye, it was ajar and the light was open.

"please, no." I mumbled and skip my way there.

I knees began to weak and my hand found its way to my mouth.

my wife was there, laying on the floor in her own pool of blood.

"please, d-don't leave me. I-I'm sorry, you know I don't mean it," I shakily said as I held her cold body against mine, "I'm sorry, please, don't do this to me."

I held her wrist and check her pulse, a sob left my mouth when I found nothing.

I shook her body and tapped her cheeks, "baby, please! d-don't, comeback to m-me. I n-need you!"

I pushed the hair that covering her face, tears streaming down my face and my hands are shaking.

I kissed her forehead before caressing her cheeks, I smiled softly at her as if she can see it with tears in my eyes, "I love you too, so much!" I whispered and tears start pooling out of my eyes while sobs leaving my mouth as I held her close.

I wish I could’ve said I love you one last time.

“I will find you again, that’s a promise.”

________

angst huh? how'd you feel about this? let me know, enjoy!

ps: for the last chapter, I don't know if I'll make a part 2 because I don't have any ideas and that was really supposed to be one part only. also, if you didn't saw the edit note I added, Scarlett is the teacher there :))

- G.J