ribbon [ S.J ]

SCARLETT'S POV

I was tying my hair when someone's hand slid a ribbon infront of me, I look up and saw y/n looking at me with a soft smile on her face.

"what is this for?" I asked holding the ribbon in my hands with smile on my face.

"well, it's like a gift. it's our first day being together." she explained, the smile never leaving her face.

it was simple gift yet it makes my heart melt. she's wonderful.

"thankyou, baby."

"let's put it on." she said and I nod handing it to her.

I turn back around as she puts the ribbon on my tied hair.

"there, it suits you." she said making me smile even more.

"you're the best." I replied making her giggle.

"you deserves the best."

_

"what is this for?" I asked with a smile.

"happy three months, baby." she replied mirroring my smile.

I bit my lip looking at the ribbon in my hands.

three happiest months. I can't believe it and even though it was new, she's nothing but the best. she was fucking amazing that I can't believe she's mine.

"happy three months, love." I replied as a single tear fell from my eyes.

"oh, love." she said before pulling me into a tight hug, "don't cry, it's okay." she added, kissing my forehead.

"god, I love you so much!" I exclaimed.

"oh, I know." she teasing said making me slap her arm, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I love you too, so much." she said, laughing.

god, I'm so inlove with you.

_

I was crying on the couch when I saw someone handed me a ribbon making me cry even more.

"hey, it's okay." y/n soothingly said as I held the ribbon closer to my chest.

"I-I'm sorry, I really am. I wish there's other way." I sob, tears falling from my eyes freely.

I can see y/n trying to fight back her tears, she's trying to be strong but deep down, she's breaking. just like me.

"I understand, it's for your future that's why we're doing this, right?" she softly asked.

why does she have to be so fucking perfect!? it's making it harder for me to let her go!

"I-I can't! I love you so much a-and I-I d-don't want to lose you. I don't want this but—"

"but it's the only way." she finished my sentence, "you don't have to apologize. you're about to reach all your dreams and I won't let it slip off your grasp just because of me. I want you to be successful even if it means we have to do this." she said with a fake smile, blinking the tears away.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I sob, wrapping my arms around her, hugging her tight afraid of letting go.

she rubs my back, "you can do this." she whispered.

I shook my head, "I can't." I replied.

she pulled away from the hug with a gentle smile on her face, "you can and I know it."

_

I'm here today at the coffee shop, just chilling. as I was typing on my laptop, answering some emails when a ribbon was placed on top of it.

my eyes snapped to the person and I saw her  with a smile.

"hello there, my actress." she softly said.

god, it's been so many years yet my heart still beats for her. she's what my heart wants. she's all I want.

I stood up and quickly hugged her tight, "y/n, I missed you so much!" I said, tearing up.

"I missed you too, so much." she whispered, hugging me back, "see, look at you now. you're finally an actress." she said, pulling away from the hug.

I chuckled, "yeah." she wiped the tears that fell, "how'd you know I'm here?" I asked, sniffling.

"you're all over the internet, do you not know that?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

I laugh, "yeah, right."

"plus, I was about to buy a coffee then I saw here at the corner." she explained.

I just stared at her, taking all her figures in. she's still beautiful as ever and after all this years, she's still sweet and gentle.

"hey, you okay? kinda lost you there." she gently said, snapping her fingers infront of me.

"do you maybe want to go out with me? like, a date?" I blurted out.

"I would love to, you know that." she quickly replied, not having a second thoughts.

I learnt to not love at a young age as it would only bring me pain and sadness, yet me loving her at such a young age didn’t seem like such madness.

we've  met each other again, in a better place for us both.

____

okay, bye because seriously, I don't know what this is also. it's tiktok inspired. whatever, let me know what you think, enjoy!

ps: so, I edited this and it looks like shit. I don't like it at all, so please, feel free to judge this.

like, seriously disgusting

like, seriously disgusting. I hate this so much.

- G.J