girlfriend's day [ S.J ]

today was girlfriend's day and I decided to do something special for my girlfriend. Scarlett.

we've only been dating for few months, four to be exact. pretty much new but I can proudly say and assure you that she's the best girlfriend I could ever ask for.

well, I wasn't really that 'rich,' I'm just a normal girl. so, I can't really do much and bought her into a very expensive restaurants like her past exes did.

but, Scarlett, she's not really that much fan of expensive things. she's okay with anything as long as it came from the heart, full of efforts and love. that's all she needs, that's all she wants.

Scarlett is a very caring and loving woman. she appreciates simple things and simple gestures. she won't ask for anything that you can't give, she's satisfied and happy for what you can offer and that's what makes her the best. you don't need to pretend, just be yourself and she'll love you for that.

so now, here I am, making a paper flowers. I would never forget the first time I asked her out, I gave her a paper flower and she have this huge smile on her face. she loves it, so much.

after spending few hours of making the flowers, I'm finally done. I admire it for a strong couple of seconds before smiling, satisfied with the outcome.

 I admire it for a strong couple of seconds before smiling, satisfied with the outcome

I checked my phone and saw Lizzie texted me saying that everything is set. I texted her, saying my thankyou before hopping in the shower since I still have few hours before Scarlett came home from her meetings for her new upcoming movie that I didn't need to know because I don't really want any spoilers.

after waiting for seems like forever, the door opens revealing my beautiful girlfriend. I was so mesmerized by her beauty.

from her rosy cheeks, her perfect kissable lips, her nose, her sharp jawline, and my favourite green piercing eyes that you could just get lost in them, down to her perfect, sexy, and hot body.

I was thinking, how could someone be so hot and beautiful at the same time by just wearing simple clothes?

I got startled when I felt someone lips on mine.

"huh?" I said, confused.

I heard giggles and my eyes snapped, meeting my favourite green eyes, "you're staring. I lost you there, I've been calling you several times." Scarlett softly said.

"oh, sorry and for the record, I'm admiring." I replied, pecking her lips, "how's your day, my love?" I asked as I backing away.

"it was okay, but I still wish I didn't left so early this morning and just spend the day with you." she said with a pout.

I giggled at her cuteness and pulled her on my lap, "very well then, make it up to me." I said and I saw her smirk, "no, not like that, you goof. I want to ask you out." I added with a laugh.