I'm hugging and kissing you now [ N.R ]

"baby!" I said trying to get her attention.

"what do you want, y/n?" she asked continuing to type on her computer.

"I want cuddles, please." I said in a cute little voice.

"I'm busy." she simply said and I whine, "5 minutes, please?"

"no." she shortly replied not giving me glance, I just sigh and let her do her work.

_

"nat, baby?" I quietly said entering our room, I just finished training.

I saw her sitting on our bed, reading a book.

"hi, love!" I beamed.

"hi, baby." she replied with a little smile.

"can I have a hug, please?" I request with a smile.

she shook her head no making me frown, "why no?"

"you're sweaty y/n, atleast take a shower first."

"ugh, fine. whatever." I groan and rolled my eyes before walking inside the bathroom.

_

"nat, I want a kiss." I said with a pout.

"really? what are you, 5?" she asked rolling her eyes.

"excuse you? just because I ask for a kiss doesn't mean I'm 5!" I frantically said and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"whatever, I'll just ask someone else." I said walking out of the living room. that's a lie though, I don't want anyone else to kiss me except her.

"sure, y/n. sure." I heard her sarcastically replied before I fully left the room.

_

"nat?" I quietly called her out, "are you asleep?"

"what now?" she groans.

"cuddles? hugs? kiss? please?" I mumbled.

"go back to sleep, y/n!" she said slightly annoyed, "if you don't want to sleep, then let someone sleep." she pulled the duvet into her head.

I just sigh and hug the extra pillow, I just want a hug and kiss.

_

"hug?" I asked Nat with open arms.

she sigh before hugging me but quickly pulling away, "there. you good now?"

"yeah, thanks." I said smiling, it wasn't long or anything but it's still okay with me. atleast she hugs me now.

_

"nat, can I please have a hug?" I said looking at her with soft eyes.

"y/n, if you don't start moving, Steve and Tony will leave you!" she said fixing my suit.

"I just want a hug." I mumbled.

"stop being a baby, they're waiting for you."

I sigh, "okay."

Once I'm prepared, we both walked down where everyone was.

"ready?" Steve asked and I gave him a nod.

I look back to nat and asked her one more time, "can I atleast have a hug and kiss?"

"please, just go." she replied with a sigh.