¹¹Natasha Romanoff

Today i was outside the compound hanging out with Natasha, sitting at the blanket. I have feelings for her for like, forever. She doesn't know, I don't want to ruin everything between us. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that she's looking at me.

"Penny for your thoughts?" She said snapping me out.

"What?" I asked getting nervous, what if she asked?

"You can tell me anything y/n/n, and I know something's bothering you." She said take a hold of my hand making my heart beats fast. I prepared myself before looking at her.

"I love you, Nat. Not as a friend but as a woman that I want to spend the rest of my life." I confess, she looks at me a little shocked. I look at our hands and waiting for her to say something.

"I'm not yet ready to be in a relationship y/n, I'm sorry." And there she drop the bomb and let's go of my hand.

"No, it's okay. I think i can wait." I said and smiled. She smiles back before standing up and walking back inside the compound.

I gathered all our things and fold the blanket before following her. When i entered the compound my heart drops and tears start to form in my eyes. I saw Natasha kissing Steve and her arms wrap around his neck while his hand is on Natasha's waist.

"ofcourse, Steve. I like to be your girlfriend." She said and smiled at him.

"What about y/n? She likes you too right?" He asked and Natasha made a disgusting face.

"Ugh, I don't care. To be honest, she's really ugly. She's disgusting, and I can't believe that she thought I'd fall for someone like her. Such a disgusting person. I don't even know why I became friends with her." She said and pecked Steve's lips.

My body begins to become weak so I turned around and walked to my room. I slam the door behind me and started crying. It hurts, a few minutes ago she just told me that she's not yet ready and now she's Steve Rogers girlfriend. And also for the fact that she didn't care about me at all and saw me as a disgusting person.

I spend the whole day crying in my room. They tried calling me to eat but I'm too weak to move. I'm too tired and I have so much pain in me.

I'm laying in my bed staring into the unknown while tears still streaming down my face. Why did she do that? If she don't feel the same she could've just told me. I felt myself slowly drifting and tiredness consume me making me fall into unconsciousness and letting me sleep.

The next morning I feel so awful. I walked to my bathroom and stared at my reflection. Wow, I look like a mess. I shake my head and start running the shower, I took all the time I need before I finished and grab some clothes. I walked to the kitchen to be greet with the team.

"Hey y/n/n, did you sleep well?" Natasha cheerfully asked.

"Yes." I answered shortly.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly. I just nod and avoiding eye contact with her.

"You look awful, are you sure you sleep well?" Wanda asked, I smiled at her and nod.

"Yeah, don't worry. Everything's fine." I said trying to reassure them. They gave me unconvinced look and I just act like I didn't see anything.

We're done eating breakfast and we all gathered at the lounge. Why? Because Natasha and Steve are going to say something 'important.' I'm impatiently waiting for them and decided to scroll on my social media accounts, I mean do I really have to listen? Wait, no, do I care? Definitely no. Finally, the time comes and  they stood beside eachother infront of us but I kept my attention to my phone.