bad temper [ part 3 ]

G!P Scarlett, no smut.

_____

I was walking back home from the hospital, my whole body was shaking and I still have this heavy feeling in my chest.

I sniffle a bit and wipe my tears for over a million times.

when I get home, I saw Scarlett on the floor while crying historically. I was so shocked to see her in that kind of position until I heard her say my name, making me look at her eyes.

I feel like she was about to shout again, I was just so tired right now and lot of things happened in just one day. it was too much to handle.

"please, y/n, tell me..." she said while sobbing.

I gave her a weak smile, "I didn't."

she instantly stand on her feet and ran up to me pulling me into a tight, bone crushing hug while sniffling, "scar, baby, you're squeezing us." I said with a faint laugh.

she immediately let go, "sorry, I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean-"

I quickly stopped her from rumbling by pecking her lips before hugging her and with that, she burst into tears once again.

"hey, shh, it's okay. we're okay." I said comforting her and she just wrapped her arms around me tightly, putting her head in the croak of my neck, crying like a born baby.

I can't help but laugh at her cute little state while continuously rubbing her back, calming her down.

"our baby still there?" she asked, sniffling.

"ofcourse," I chuckle, "I would never do something like that." I added caressing her face.

"then why did you go to the hospital?" she questioned.

"I forgot my vitamins and it was pretty cold outside, I don't have anything to cover me up." I replied with a smile.

"is that why you're trembling?"

"yeah, what else?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

she looks down and picked up her nails, "I thought you're scared of me." she mumbled.

"well, I got mad and I was hurt by how you acted earlier but I would never be scared of you." I softly said.

she looks up with a soft eyes, "really?"

I nod, "I love you so much and I would never be scared of you," I told her, "plus, how could I be scared of such a baby like you?" I added in a teasing tone.

she looks away embarrassed with a pink tint on her, "stopppp!" she whined and I chuckled, "never!" I replied and hugged her tight.

______

and that's it! how y'all think about this? is your heart okay and fixed? let me know, enjoy!

tags: its_BANANAS KyJohansson nat_romanova ErinClough gay4Ubtch PreciousChavarria lexa_raccoon marvelwidow69 RomanoffsBitchh MrsRomanoffHill sordezos MarvelRommanoff notmellaannyy lesbianmfkr scarlettsweisz Angel_May_15 mechipzyn 
[ can't tag the other users, sorry ]

- G.J