still you [ N.R ]

you're a stark. tony's daughter.

→ warnings: killing, mentioning trauma, panic attack.

_____

   I was walking back to the compound. but before i enter, i take a look at my surroundings.

nothing's change. i thought

The last time i was here, it looks exactly the same when i look at it right now.  Maybe nothing's really change at all.

Once i enter the compound, i was greeted with by a lot of noise. Laughter, conversation here, conversation there. and also some new faces.

Bucky and Steve is sitting together. Wanda is cooking with some robot? my dad, Tony is talking with my mom which is Pepper, while Clint and Peter is playing someboard games. Bruce is sitting on the other couch while reading a book, and Thor sitting next to him eating some pop tarts.

I look around and finally, my eyes landed on a redhead. Natasha. She's with someone, a girl with light and wavy brown hair. Her hands is resting on Nat's shoulder while her other hand is on Nat's leg.

Once I'm satisfied, i cleared my throat but they didn't hear it because of the noise. I cleared my throat once again, and this time the noise came down and they look  at me shocked while the new ones is looking at me confused.

"Y/N?" My dad said.

"Hi." i said and sheepishly smiled.

"oh my god, Y/N!" My mom said, she walks toward me and pulled me into a tight hug while the others is still in a shock state.

"I missed you, my baby." Mom said as she pulled away and look at me in the eye.

"I missed you too, Mom." i said enough for them to hear.

"Okay, uhm, this is my daughter." Dad starts earning a nod from new people. While the others came to me and hugs me, well except for Natasha.

"Okay, since there's new people here. This is Vision." he pointed at the robot.

"Hello Ms. Stark" He greets. I smiled at him before answering.

"Hi, Vision. Why do you sound like Jarvis?" i asked curiously.

"I'm part of Jarvis, Ms. Stark" he said and i nod. Next he pointed at the girl that sitting next to Nat.

"and this is Callie." i smiled at her and she did the same.

"Nat's fiancé." My dad adds which caught me off guard. I felt my chest tightened.

It's been 5 years y/n. Ofcourse, she'll move on from you. Maybe something really change, not with the surroundings but with the persons.

My thoughts got cut when a finger snaps infront of me. I look at the person and my dad's looking at me worried.

"Are you okay?" He worriedly asks, i gave him and assuring smile and nod.

"Where have you been y/n?" Steve finally speaks.

"It's been five years since we last saw you, you didn't contact any of us." Bucky added.

"Uhm, yeah, sorry. It's a long story." I nervously said. They didn't know why i left, no, i didn't left. I was forced but they don't have to know. I'm here, safe and that's the important thing. Natasha is still silent, she didn't say anything, not even a simple hi.

"We have time, Honey. We'll listen." Mom said assuringly. I smiled at her and said,

"I'll take a shower, i felt really dirty and stinky. I need it too, because i was really tired." i said changing the subject. Before walking towards the Elevator.