I didn't break my promise [ N.R ]

I was walking down the street when a sudden girl came out of nowhere and bumped into me.

"Oww" I groan when I fall into my ass.

"oh my god! I'm so sorry!" She said and I look up at her with an annoyed face but instantly change when I saw her face.

She have a red hair, thick long lashes, her   pointy nose, her pinkish lips, and her perfect body. She was perfect.

Her figure is so mesmerising, she looks like an angel. She's indeed gorgeous, I didn't even realize that I was staring at her for so long until she spoke.

"uh, hello? are you okay?" She said snapping me out of my thought. She extend her hand helping me up, I accept her hand and she helped me to stand. I was too stunned to speak.

"excuse me? are you okay?" She asked again.

"Oh, uhm, yeah. Sorry." I said and scratch the back of my neck because of embarrassment.

"It's my fault, I'm not looking at my way." She said and I wave my hand at her.

"No, no, it's also my fault." I nervously said.

"Let me take you to dinner as an apology." She suggest.

"No, it's okay, please. You don't have to." I declined.

"I insist, if you don't want that to be an apology then as a date." She said and I felt my breath hitched.

"Ha, uhm, I- ah" I don't know what to say, a date? with a stranger? a beautiful stranger may I add.

"Come on." She said laughing and grab my hand. I let her pull me to somewhere she wants. She stop infront of a restaurant and enter it without waiting for me. I followed her inside and look around.

The restaurant is pretty simple but elegant. The atmosphere is really calming.

"Hey, over here." She said and wave her hand. I made my way to her and sat infront of her.

"You really don't have to." I said, again.

"I know and I told you if you don't want as apology then as a date. I'm Natasha Romanoff by the way." She extend her hand which I gladly accept.

"Y/N Y/LN." I said and shake her hand. I felt an electricity that comes through my body.

"Good evening, what can I get you tonight?" The waiter asked when he reached us. She let's go of my hand and look at the menu that makes frown. Why did it affect me so much? She's a total stranger.

"What would you like, y/n?" She asked turning her gaze from the menu to me.

"Spaghetti with meatballs is fine." I said and the waiter write my order.

"I'll have the same." She said and smiled at me, I felt a butterflies inside my stomach. This can't be serious, I'm having a crush on a person that I just met a few minutes ago?

"What are your drinks?" The waiter asked.

"Just water please." I said, she looks at the waiter and said, "Just water too." The waiter nods and left.

"So, what are you doing out this late?" She asked starting a conversation.

"Just walking around, this is what I usually do when I'm stressed or just a habit." I said and she smile, "Also, it's not that pretty late. How about you?" I said and raised my eyebrows.

"Just wondering around. also just to clear my mind." She said and I smile. Even I just met her, I can't deny her beauty. She's a literal goddess. Her sweet smile, pointy nose, pink plump lips, her soft skin, her sharp jawline, everything's perfect.