she doesn't love me anymore [ S.J ]

Scarlett and I has been married for 3 years, and in that moments of my life, I have never ever been happier.  [ ◠‿◕ ]

I have the best wife that anyone could ever ask for. she's sweet, caring, loving, and all. she's so perfect that sometimes I'm thinking if she's even real or all of this is just hallucinations.

I love her so much that I'll definitely do anything and everything for her.

but, not right now. what do I mean? what I mean is, she wants a cuddle but I'm very busy.

She entered our room and saw her on her phone talking to someone.

"what is your problem, Scarlett?" I heard mama Melanie's voice, apparently she's on speaker.

she sat on bed the beside me, "your daughter in law is the problem." she said and my eyebrows furrowed, I look at her with raised eyebrows and she just rolled her eyes.

"what do you mean my daughter in law? what's wrong with y/n?" she asked with confused tone.

"you know mom, I think she doesn't love me anymore." she replied and my eyes widened.

what the fuck?

"how come? she's a very sweet girl." mama replied.

"well, she doesn't wanna cuddle me, it's weird how she was head over the heels for me back then and now that I'm her wife she doesn't wanna hug me. This is—"

she didn't get a to finish when mama cut her off, "she's probably just busy. say hi to my daughter for me, love her so much, bye!"

a dramatic gasp left her mouth, "you don't love me, mom?"

"I do, bye."  then she ended the call.

this dramatic woman.

I rolled my eyes before closing my laptop, "fine, come here, I'll cuddle you." I said and her face lit up.

she quickly cuddles in with a wide smile on her face, "I knew you're still head over the heels for me." she whispered and gave me a wink.

god, I love this woman.

________

finally after giving you three straight angst chapters. hope this cute short little chapter fix your little broken heart, enjoy!

- G.J