you've changed [ S.J ]

"y/n, baby." I heard Scarlett called for me.

I took my eyes away from my phone and look at her, "what?" I said, almost bluntly.

"don't you love me anymore?" she asked which shocked me.

"what?" I replied with furrowed brows, "what are you talking about?" I added, closing my phone, giving all my attention to her.

she sat on the bed, facing me, "well, you're not the same as before. you don't even care or ask me anymore where I was going when I'm telling you that I'm going out with friends. you don't give me lots of messages anymore when I'm outside and not close to you, god, you wouldn't even text me unless I do it first." she explained, "you barely asked for cuddles and kisses anymore, I just miss the old you, you know? I miss my old y/n, where did she go?" she said almost defeatedly as tears start to build in her eyes.

where did she go? where's the old y/n?

I just stared at her, not knowing what to say. I'd be lying if I say that seeing her cry doesn't hurt me but... I'm lost.

"you've changed. wh-why did you change?" she asked as sob left her mouth.

"because of you." I finally said causing her to look at me with confusion.

_

"hey, love. I'm going out with friends, I'm probably out all day, okay?" Scarlett said pressing a kiss on my forehead.

I nod, "okay. please, keep me updated." I said.

"will do, bye, baby." she said leaving the house.

once she left I continue reading the book in my hand.

without me realizing it, it's been two hours since Scarlett left.

* my love <3 *

hey, baby!
what are you doing rn?
are you busy?
message me later, okay?
love you!

delivered

I sigh, putting my phone down and heading to the kitchen looking for something to eat. I spent my time constantly checking my phone but only to be disappointed not seeing any messages from her.

as the hours goes by, it's still the same. none. not even a single dot or anything.

I opened my phone again and choose to message her, once again.

* my love <3 *

baby? what's up?
are you okay?
I hope you're having fun.
I miss you xx

delivered

I waited for a couple of minutes and as expected, nothing. I sigh, leaning my back at the couch grabbing the controller and decided to watch a movie to pass the boring time.

through out the movie, I can't really focus because my mind is going back to her, defeatedly, I closed the tv and look out the window seeing that it was already dark.

I haven't even noticed.

* my love <3 *

baby!
when will you coming back?
a bit update, love?
also, I miss you so much :(
I want cuddles and kisses.
I want you :((